Contacts, call fonction

Hello, with KOSPET Prime, how do you do when you make a phone call, to select a contact who has several phone numbers ?

It is the first which is taken by default because the Kospet call application cannot manage this aspect.
It is really a shame that its Chinese manufacturers do not spend more time on the software layer while the watches are more and more correct (design, cpu and more).

Thanks

2 Likes

Finally instead of opening the dialer, I call the contacts, and I can now open a contact and it gives me all the numbers attached to the contact.

3 Likes

If you don’t mind, in my opinion first it is a watch having android phone, not a phone having watch.

You don’t understand what in my question ?

In a phone the applications are not sloppy and it is up to watch manufacturers to do the same.
The dialer is badly done, it opens the contacts but only offers the default number.

By opening the contacts application, all numbers are visible.

But if a connected watch only serves to read the time, you are free.

Individual contact searches are not available in dialer/ contact like phone. It just very simple, difficult to search a particular number, it is time consuming.

If you have a custom launcher, like universal launcher, you will be able to add a widget for an individual contact or a group of contacts (like “family”, “work” etc.). I use an app that is called “Speed dial widget”.
Try it.

Thanks, I will try it then give you feedback.

1 Like

As I explained above, I managed to get what I want by launching Contacts instead of the dialer. And there I have all the numbers for each contact.