Companion mode - BT link to phone

So,your watch works well before you made it factory reset?
reinstall the app?Maybe the factory reset clear your settings,so you should reinstall this app and enable your phone’s notifications again.

Thanks smith, I did it but i had the same problem. I resolved partially. I install m2d…apps again, and the watch conected with the phone. I am trying to see the notifications in the watch but it doesn´t still yet. I aprreciate a help.

Maybe you should flash your watch?I can’t figure out what is going wrong.

Nov 26, 2016 6:03:40 GMT 1 sabocr said:
Thanks smith, I did it but i had the same problem. I resolved partially. I install m2d…apps again, and the watch conected with the phone. I am trying to see the notifications in the watch but it doesn´t still yet. I aprreciate a help.

1. have you made sure that all passwords are the same on both devices?
2. have you installed m2d bt on both and connected them? did you pair both devices?
3. have you tried through wifi to see if you get notifications?

Thanks Sonia. I did everything you say, and I receive notifications now.

Thanks Smith. I did it.

Oct 11, 2016 8:29:00 GMT 1 Fef51 said:
In companion mode, no, for now, it's not possible.

how about whattsapp? is it possible to answer them?
Nov 28, 2016 1:57:13 GMT 1 srmanuel said:
Oct 11, 2016 8:29:00 GMT 1 Fef51 said:
In companion mode, no, for now, it's not possible.

how about whattsapp? is it possible to answer them?

with M2D you can also you can try: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appzcloud.smscallsremote&hl=en BUT it has big downside: works only with wifi or hot spot, disconnect many times, phone calls you recieve but you need a bt headset which is not mentioned in description, no responses from developer, does'nt work with 3g or bt tethering.

Anyone successfully used Bluetooth tethering on finow x3+?
I can use it, but the weather wont sync…
and after a lost Bluetooth connection, i have to re-set the internet access under Bluetooth options on the watch…

The stock weather app won’t auto-sync,unless you enter the app.

Oct 7, 2016 9:24:36 GMT 1 Fef51 said:
I found a solution, with "Screen Notifications" application, the screen turn on when i get a notification. play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lukekorth.screennotifications

Hi, do you mean, the screen turns on ( but you didn´t see the notifaction ) or could you read also the notifaction ? My watch is only turn on the screen. But when i use the original Watch manager , i could read directly the message ?!

boecki1 His watch won’t auto wake up when he receives a message, so he installed this app. This is just for the screen on.