Christmas is coming... New version of the Launcher ! This time two new features

@Eric_Crochemore always on display without OS level support will create a wake lock all the time, right? Goodbye battery, it was nice knowing you :slight_smile:
Maybe someway it will be possible to override the mechanism used by the new i8, hope, and others. I know on wear os, it seems to basically “wake” the watch once per minute to update the display, and leave it on while sleeping the rest of the time… That may be the mechanism on these new watches also, but I don’t have any of them, so I don’t know…

Face file format. yes ! :slight_smile:
thanks 2.6.6.apk good.

@Marco_Ferreira is it the new app that everyone talking about here?

@SHARE_YOUR_LOVE_4_GO yes. But usually the Play Store releases are not launched for everyone at the same time. So, if you install it now, you may get the latest version or the previous version. But don’t worry, because even if you get the previous version it will update soon enough (and it still worked great!)

@Eric_Crochemore excellent early Christmas present :grin:
Thanks mate :+1::+1:

The always on screen function in the newer watches requires kernel functions and drivers to preserve the battery life.
Currently only available for the m6739 soc watches.

Eric has done a fantastic job of implementing this without kernel support and testing results show that it can get up to 10 hours or so… Depending on how you use your watch.
Thank you @Eric_Crochemore :+1::+1:

THANK YOU ERIC! Merry Christmas!

My moon phases seem to be off now. Probably something I am doing wrong, or will folks need to rewrite code?

@Jorg_Hessinger 2.6.7 published.

@Eric_Crochemore :pray: so many thanks, great​:hugs:

@G1NT0N1C @Eric_Crochemore i installed V.2.6.7. Everything works great​:grinning::+1: thanks to you both for the quick fix

@Jorg_Hessinger Eric fixed it. I don’t know much about it.

Great job , looks awesome , specially the icon changing feature . the thing that i still not understand is the always on screen , never worked for me , i have it checked ,and everything , but not working , currently using lem x , anyway waiting for next update 2.6.8 , thanks for this great apps , :slight_smile:

@G1NT0N1C but You take care of it👍

@Mit_QbasicQ in the settings you’ll find a Checkbox for Home button overwrite. Test it out. If It’s still not working (I had the same problem with a zeblaze Thor s) a factory reset will work.
What’s the problem with the stopwatch?

@Louis_Peek Yes Moon calculation is not working anymore on clockskin. Will fix it in next version.

@Eric_Crochemore Thank you, thank you for responding! I was worried I was doing something wrong! I have been getting tremendous battery life now! :smiley: I am sooooo greatful to you for your wonderful work!

Hello, what’s up? , great launcher and work done more and more complete, would there be a possibility of introducing attenuate screen ?, just as now can stay on can be dimmed as in other smartwatch settings? Sorry if my English is not good. Thanks and best regards.

Thanks a lot!works great!i love wristle timing and the possibility of adding .watch skin.hope next step will be . face ones.
i have an issues.when i use your launcher bluetooth always connect and disconnect.can i do something for that?

@fabrizio_palomba bluetooth issue is not linked to my launcher.