Christmas is coming... New version of the Launcher ! This time two new features

Christmas is coming…
New version of the Launcher !
This time two new features :

• Always on display. Try it at your own risk concerning battery life…
  • Icon package support.

http://roundandroidwatches.proboards.com/thread/1529/universal-launcher-new-generation-2

Wow, that sounds great! Can’t wait to download it!

Icon support is cool. Looks great on my lemX! Tested it with Rondo icon Pack, works perfect. Thanks for that!!!
missing/deleted image from Google+

Great job Eric’s it doesn’t matter until we have some new features that we can implement if we want it besides the battery concern, looking forward for more :+1:t3::pray:

Ok how do you download this into a lemfo X are you in my hearing you right this is not on the Google Play Store so how do I person who is not as smart as you get step by step instructions on how to download this into their Smartwatch also what about the part where you said you had one that’s always on is that ambien or the actual screen help someone I want to download this into my watch

Where do I go on my watch to download it this Universal launcher

It’s great👍 But at some watchfaces the hands don’t move😭 Did anybody know why?

Have you reboot your watch after you’ve install the launcher?

@G1NT0N1C yes. Some faces work, some don’t. All created with WFD.

Strange. I don’t have this problem. Which face don’t work? Can you provide a link? I would like to test it out.

@G1NT0N1C here is athe link to one of my faces that don’t work:

@G1NT0N1C all faces work with Eric’s Launcher V. 2.6.5

I deleted those that did not work, although it would have been nice to have a perpetual lunch break! :smiley:

@Jorg_Hessinger the problem is located. Eric will fix it soon, no need to delete any face. If someone need a hotfix, switch from “24h Rotation” to “hour rotation -2”. That works.

@G1NT0N1C @Eric_Crochemore thanks dudes :watch::grinning::+1:

My * .wfz format works?
My * .gwd format works?

From where do you download this Universal face launcher

Can someone post this Universal launcher with a link here in blue so I can download it, thanks

@SHARE_YOUR_LOVE_4_GO it’s on the play store. Just open the play store app on your watch and search for universal launcher. It will probably be the first result.

My * .wfz format works?
My * .gwd format works?