Bluetooth Headphones Issue

Hi,
I use my watch tto listen to music via Bluetooth but have noticed the watch is very temperamental.
Some headphones it wont connect to and others it will connect but cuts out all the time.
Has anyone else experienced this? If so can it be fixed?

Also i dont know if anyone here has any influence over the Wi app but would be good if we could turn off gmail notificationsđź‘Ť

Make sure that your battery saver is not turning off the BT on your watch.

1 Like

Invert channels, I mean, put left earphone on right ear and same with the other one.

I was having that kind of problems with my finow x7 and I noticed that my body was the “wall” between the smartwatch and the main earphone (which is the right chanel one).

Once the “wall” vanished no more cuts anymore.

2 Likes

try both eirc’s and jorge’s advice

Thanks for the replies, i have tried both of those suggestions and i am still having the same issue.
It seems worse the newer the headphones… Very strange

Have you tried on a ridiculous distance? I mean with the watch in front of your face… Just to discard the antena came broken down and you need to talk with the seller

put your watch and headset next to each other try more than 1 headset if none works you got a problem with the watch and open a dispute with the seller.

if I would have known it beforehand I would have opened a dispute for the poor sometimes not working loudspeaker

Update:- I have tried everything possible, seller is being a pain in the backside so im just going to hope an update helps in the future!

if you bought your watch from bang good or ali express you can open a dispute easily, regardless the seller.
i dont think you got a software/firmware problem other kospet users can use any headset . Myself included