Best watch for edge to edge screen

Hi all

Can anyone recommend a good edge to edge (or as near as damn it) watch?

I currently have a DM368 but am wanting to upgrade as the strap is worn and my watch is old.

Thanks in advance

May 15, 2018 20:32:19 GMT 1 gdisckaraoke said:
Hi all

Can anyone recommend a good edge to edge (or as near as damn it) watch?

I currently have a DM368 but am wanting to upgrade as the strap is worn and my watch is old.

Thanks in advance

have you seen the new kw68? or the thor 4?

Hi Sonia

Thanks for the reply, I’m not fussed about a camera and am looking for a more smart look than sporty but definitely think i want to upgrade from my DM368 workhorse.

The Thor does look good…

May 16, 2018 15:22:39 GMT 1 gdisckaraoke said:
Hi Sonia

Thanks for the reply, I’m not fussed about a camera and am looking for a more smart look than sporty but definitely think i want to upgrade from my DM368 workhorse.

The Thor does look good…

true, the thor 4 looks great wonder about it’s battery life although with A7.0 it should be great. most likely we’ll see more and more new watches i think of the kw68 as i have great exprience with the kw99 i just want to wait and see if microwear also going to come out with new round watch. i also think the camera is a waist of time.

for me the best Smartwatch of the moment is the Zeblaze Thor Pro, for its large screen resolution of 320x320 that makes the letter does not look as small as those that bring resolutions of 400x400, and most important of all: "HIS GREAT SCREEN THAT IT SEEMS TRANSFLECTIVE "that gives a great visualization under the light of the sun very similar wing of the amazfit clear bip that does not reach all that brightness but it is phenomenal since it helps to duplicate or capacity of the battery, I alxanzo almost the two days without problem without using a sim card, only connected by Bluetooth and sharing data via Bluetooth with my Smartphone.

Jun 12, 2018 20:15:32 GMT 1 axlander said:
for me the best Smartwatch of the moment is the Zeblaze Thor Pro, for its large screen resolution of 320x320 that makes the letter does not look as small as those that bring resolutions of 400x400, and most important of all: "HIS GREAT SCREEN THAT IT SEEMS TRANSFLECTIVE "that gives a great visualization under the light of the sun very similar wing of the amazfit clear bip that does not reach all that brightness but it is phenomenal since it helps to duplicate or capacity of the battery, I alxanzo almost the two days without problem without using a sim card, only connected by Bluetooth and sharing data via Bluetooth with my Smartphone.

Considering about the resolution of the watch, my new buy M15 watch has only 240x240 pixel resolution, but the brightness and looks similar to 400x400 amoled screen, even it is the lowest brightness, has also great battery life, i’m about 6 hours non stop exploring the watch, it only takes about +/-30% of battery!