Any e-mail app with low power consumption?

Any recommendation for an e-mail app (my watch is LEMFO LEM8) that does not use a lot of power?

1 Like
Jan 2, 2019 2:00:38 GMT 1 nnhung said:
Any recommendation for an e-mail app (my watch is LEMFO LEM8) that does not use a lot of power?

Maybe the best would be someone reviewing battery consumption of the different e-mail clients... so we could choose in between functionnality and battery life with numbers...

I got ‘tired’ of getting no clear guides on how battery is affected by different options activated. I’m doing an extensive (12 hours each in similar conditions) compilations of battery consumption for each option. That should give us a baseline on what affects the battery and how to ‘avoid’ getting out of juice in the middle of the day. I’ll post my findings in the LEM8 forum whe I’m done.

Jan 2, 2019 1:00:38 GMT nnhung said:

Jan 25, 2019 20:19:31 GMT krapulant said:
I got 'tired' of getting no clear guides on how battery is affected by different options activated. I'm doing an extensive (12 hours each in similar conditions) compilations of battery consumption for each option. That should give us a baseline on what affects the battery and how to 'avoid' getting out of juice in the middle of the day. I'll post my findings in the LEM8 forum whe I'm done.

that wo'nt be easy:) as it syncs continuasly that will always have great impact on battery life even on my Kospet and the LEMX and the X7 which all have big batteries i do'nt use apps that need to sync and updated all the time.

But if i’m not mistken the microsoft email works well with the lemx so same should be with the Hope and the X7 but i updated it manually.

Feb 18, 2019 18:04:41 GMT soniasophie9697 said:
that wo’nt be easy:) as it syncs continuasly that will always have great impact on battery life even on my Kospet and the LEMX and the X7 which all have big batteries i do’nt use apps that need to sync and updated all the time.

But if i’m not mistken the microsoft email works well with the lemx so same should be with the Hope and the X7 but i updated it manually.

There are some Android e-mail apps that allow us to set the synchronization period. For example, if we set it to sync every hour, it probably won’t use too much power. TouchDown used to do this, but that app is not supported anymore. Microsoft Outlook for Android works well with Exchange server, but it does not seem to allow us to specify the synchronization interval.

nnhung

why not download directly to your watch the TouchDown and use it?