Android Nougat 7.1.2 Custom ROM for No.1 D5

stevea76 would you be so nice and share config files for Lineage? some github maybe? If it was done for mtk6572 I think it can be done for mtk6580 the more people will dig in the more we can get back

Sept 27, 2017 13:39:25 GMT 1 nameless said:stevea76 would you be so nice and share config files for Lineage? some github maybe? If it was done for mtk6572 I think it can be done for mtk6580 the more people will dig in the more we can get back

Hi, not being a developer myself, just stumbled upon this link for porting this ROM:

www.techubng.com/2017/09/how-to-port-lineage-os-14-nougat-rom-on-mtk.html?m=1

Also contacted the developer on XDA and he sent me this:

github.com/TestMt6572

I was hoping for someone who is a developer to pull the ROM apart and make a version of it usable for our watches.

Hope this info helps.

what happens if I only flash a Q7 with android marked from this 7.1 firmware? Would Android do an update?

Sept 25, 2017 7:06:10 GMT 1 ricktop said:
On my case uboot bin is corrupted, tried two Times to download... Is this normal ?

Done a readback on SP Flashtool twice, same result, changed uboot.bin name to lk.bin and it flashed but stuck on boot animation. I have uploaded a version that can be installed by TWRP without GAPPS (can flash GAPPS zip of choice at same time) , but storage partitions are messed up, only way I fixed this was flashing the zip by TWRP, booting up the device, then switch off and flashing the EBR1 file from Corvus rom using SP FLASHTOOL, then boot into recovery and wipe DATA by TWRP. Like I have said on here already I am not a 'developer' so be nice if someone on here could pull the rom apart and make a decent version of it.

Link to Download:

www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=219583

TWRP rom file = lineage-14.1-20170927-UNOFFICIAL-D5.zip
SP FLASHTOOL STORAGE FIX FILE = D5_Storage_Fix.zip
SP FLASHTOOL ROM (broken

) = LineageOS_14.1_No.1-D5_20170922.zip

Pics:
photos.app.goo.gl/rca4OBUXWlCNv7pi1

Sept 29, 2017 10:09:56 GMT 1 hans65 said:
what happens if I only flash a Q7 with android marked from this 7.1 firmware? Would Android do an update?

Hi, I don't have a Q7. If it is MT6572 & kernel version is 3.4.67 then it would be possible for someone to make a 7.1 rom for it. I used this link to do one for the D5.

Hi stevea76

Do you think, this works on a Finow q3 watch?

It has the same procesors and kernel.

Oct 24, 2017 4:59:02 GMT 1 sabocr said:
Hi stevea76

You can try, but only at your own risk, make sure you have a complete back up of your stock ROM first.

Oct 25, 2017 13:15:32 GMT 1 stevea76 said:

Oct 24, 2017 4:59:02 GMT 1 sabocr said:
Hi stevea76

You can try, but only at your own risk, make sure you have a complete back up of your stock ROM first.

Hi Stevea76. I did it and works but i have a problem with the screen it works in 180° and touchscreen doesn´t work. What can i do? Thanks

You did an amazing work stevea76, I would never think that someone will keep going to develop a rom for a 2 years old watch like the D5 . Will try to test it when I have freetime. But btw, anyone can port the feature “Open flip bright screen” from the romstock? So far it’s the thing to keep me stay with the stock one because gravity on/off screen app drains the battery like drinking the water

Hi, you can edit the build.prop file to see if this works:

devs-lab.com/how-to-fix-screen-rotation-in-android-after-installing-roms.html

If not follow the guide to port using your original ROM and see if that works.

Oct 30, 2017 11:43:00 GMT 1 stevea76 said:
[quote author="sabocr "

Hi Stevea76. I did it and works but i have a problem with the screen it works in 180° and touchscreen doesn´t work. What can i do? Thanks[/quote]

www.techubng.com/2017/09/how-to-port-lineage-os-14-nougat-rom-on-mtk.html?m=1[/quote]

Thanks Stevea76. Before his message I was trying to install it and I made a mistake. When I installed the rom with flashtool by mistake mark format all + download. When restarting it did not start. I tried to reinstall it but now Windows does not recognize my device. Windows tells me that there is an error in the descriptor and does not install the driver to open flash tool. There will be some way to solve this? I have tried several tutorials and searched for various information, and it seems that it can, but I could not. I have installed the drivers manually again allowing Windows to install unsigned drivers, I have tried on another computer. Do you have any idea where I can find a guide to solve it? Thanks for everything.

Nov 1, 2017 15:06:13 GMT 1 sabocr said:

Oct 30, 2017 11:43:00 GMT 1 stevea76 said:
[quote author="sabocr "

Hi Stevea76. I did it and works but i have a problem with the screen it works in 180° and touchscreen doesn´t work. What can i do? Thanks

www.techubng.com/2017/09/how-to-port-lineage-os-14-nougat-rom-on-mtk.html?m=1[/quote]

Thanks Stevea76. Before his message I was trying to install it and I made a mistake. When I installed the rom with flashtool by mistake mark format all + download. When restarting it did not start. I tried to reinstall it but now Windows does not recognize my device. Windows tells me that there is an error in the descriptor and does not install the driver to open flash tool. There will be some way to solve this? I have tried several tutorials and searched for various information, and it seems that it can, but I could not. I have installed the drivers manually again allowing Windows to install unsigned drivers, I have tried on another computer. Do you have any idea where I can find a guide to solve it? Thanks for everything.
[/quote]

First try downloading another version of spflashtool.

When this has happened on my D5 I have taken off the back of the watch disconnected then reconnected the battery, then flashed back stock ROM with a fresh version of spflashtool.

Hi, I have the Lem5 pro (with a modified version of the finow x5 air firmware) and i will try to port this ROM to the mt6580 smartwatches, specifically the w618 versions, if anyone want to help pls send me a PM.

stevea76

I will be become always a crc crash when i want to zip out. Always the uboot.bin.
Can any one upload this file?