Always on display

Do these andoird smart watches have always on display as in android wear watches like ticwatch e are can we push it through any app as they also ahve amoled display

Sept 13, 2018 9:21:06 GMT 1 appu said:
Do these andoird smart watches have always on display as in android wear watches like ticwatch e are can we push it through any app as they also ahve amoled display

No they don't. If you try it will last only a few hour(s).
Sept 13, 2018 11:50:02 GMT 1 ricktop said:

So please guide me whether to choose between lemfo lem 6 or ticwatch e

Sept 13, 2018 11:50:02 GMT 1 ricktop said:

All i need is water and dust resistance with removable straps battery life and more watch faces so which one should i go…lemfo lem 6 or ticwatch e??

appu

ticwatch is’nt Andorid watch so…we do’nt care for it:) you have not one but the lem x which is ip67 and has removeable straps and support custom faces, also you have the kw68 which has ip68 support custom faces but no removeable straps same with i7 and i8.

Sept 14, 2018 2:44:23 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:appu

ticwatch is’nt Andorid watch so…we do’nt care for it:) you have not one but the lem x which is ip67 and has removeable straps and support custom faces, also you have the kw68 which has ip68 support custom faces but no removeable straps same with i7 and i8.

Lemfo lem x so far doesn’t support tethering and have a flat tyre dial…do lem 6 support custom watch faces or they dont? In serious confusion on buying one for my birthday

Sept 14, 2018 13:05:06 GMT 1 appu said:

Sept 14, 2018 2:44:23 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:appu

Lemfo lem x so far doesn’t support tethering and have a flat tyre dial…do lem 6 support custom watch faces or they dont? In serious confusion on buying one for my birthday

Lem X supports tethering and Lem 6 probably supports custom faces.