About the community

I am 52 years old and I love these devices.
That’s why this place exists.
Most of our team are 40 years plus with families and full time jobs.
Feel the passion!!!

5 Likes

Well said Pablo! :+1: But your gonna have to produce a Birth Certificate if you want me to even entertain the idea that @Dr_Andy_Vishnu is on the low side of his mid sixties! Just take a gander at his posts Leader man. Even ignoring all that psycho babble that he tosses in…almost every post the poor devil makes positively screams out SENILITY! My credentials for making such a bold statement? Easy, I am 66 (Clickety, Click!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) and Tim comes across as at least a dozen years my senior! But not to worry Pablo, about 15 or 20 fellow Forum members (Names withheld to escape possible retribution!) and myself have joined in a pact to nurse Tim along and see that he does no real harm…We “Moderate the Moderator” if you will! :joy: Er…as for Tim “Feeling the Passion” (As you so colourfully put it!) Well what he gets up to when he is not Moderating is his own affair…But I can tell you that most days he is happy if he can feel a pulse! :face_with_thermometer::rofl: Cheers, Doons

Now thats real passion. I’m 30 years younger than you and I’m not very sure if I would be very engaged in these stuff that old.

Why? Obama didn’t.:newspaper::newspaper::newspaper::newspaper::roll_of_toilet_paper::roll_of_toilet_paper::roll_of_toilet_paper::roll_of_toilet_paper:

1 Like