A first test with Eric Launcher + an old watchface that I created two

A first test with Eric Launcher + an old watchface that I created two years ago with Watchmaker.
This face with the version ClockSkinCoco-2.0.7 is already working in full :-)))
Once again many thanks to Eric for his fantastic work. Almost good already …
Download Face: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwkpZmotLlJ7Rmxyb3dYbmNtODQ

http://localhost:3000/uploads/default/original/2X/d/db379196eb3f5b5d0f0146533ca0a5857b96faf7.mp4

Thanks for your Post, i get a little desperate from time to time seeing all the bugs that remain. I almost forgot that some faces works well.

@Eric_Crochemore ​ not some… Most of them… :wink: @FF_Camolas ​ can i get link to the watchface? :slight_smile:

@Sasa_Petrovic -Link added.

@FF_Camolas thanks mate. All the help we can get is appreciated. @Eric_Crochemore puts a lot of work into this

@Eric_Crochemore Please don’t be desperate at all. You did such an amazing work and I would have no interest in my watch if it was not runing your launcher. I am sure that a large majority of the members of this community is seeing your job the same way and I fully agree with the comments above regarding the number of faces working flawlessly on our watches running your launcher: It is MOST of them and not some… The issue is that no one is talking about the 98% of working faces. All the comments are obviously on the 2% that could work better but it is also because of the comments on these 2% that you’ve been able to improve drastically the overall compatibility and quality of your launcher. A big thank you once again !

1 Like

@Pascal_Carasso nice words - thanks

I agree that you, Eric, don’t have to feel on that way. My first intention of buying KW88 was because of the watch face changing capability. And your work make it true. Some watchfaces can’t be used but so what? For me it doesn’t matter. I only choose the workable one with your app, it’s too happy for me already. Thks a lot.

Eric, without your launcher and your hard work and endless improvements my watch would not been the same. Take your time. We appreciate all your efforts.

I am working in IT for more than 10 years (as a graphics designer)… We are developing Android apps also, and i must say that anything, that is made for free is great with any functionality. When i think about all the steps and hours of coding that has to be done before even getting the app runing (not bug free), its insane. Consider to make a “pay what you want” option for download, because i am sure, that many people would like to support you for your work.

One thing, that i would like to change on your launcher is the design of the elements. As a graphics designer i really like well done graphics and UI also. If it would be a YES from you, i would like to help you with the graphics and UI.

Hello Eric nice work, can you please send me the clockskin Coco to my mailbox (ism659@gmail.com).
Thanks

@Ismaila_Mohammed @Eric_Crochemore No - this is not what we do here. Go to http://roundandroidwatches.proboards.com/

Amazing work! How change the city for muy clima?

@Elio_Morell go to the support forum in the link in the post above this one.
That is where you ask questions like this…

Bon continuation Eric

1 Like