ZoiyTop JM01 \ H1 smartwatch

Hey guys,
what do you think about this new smartwatch ? Here is a first video from smartwatch ticks:

Jun 9, 2017 10:53:23 GMT 1 mgk said:
Hey guys, what do you think about this new smartwatch ? Here is a first video from smartwatch ticks:

time will tell.....  

MORE COMING IN THE NEXT COUPLES MONTHS.
THE H1 SAME SPEC LIKE THE ZOIYTOP JM01,BUT WITH BETTER IN:512MB/4GB (H2; 1/8 GB) AND 680MAH,IP 68 AND H3 NO ANDROID VERSION, WITH 1/8 GB 680MAH AND THE SOC 64 BIT AND 4G BAND FROM MICROWEAR AFFILIATE FROM NO 1 OEM.
THERE IS ANOTHER ONE FROM USMART CALL IT W368 4G LTE CAPABILITIES, IP 67,512/4 GB,ANDROID 5.1, OPTIONAL BLUETOOTH 5.0,500MAH AND THE SOC QUALCOMM 8090W, 1.4 DISPLAY RESOLUTION 400X400.

H1:

570.jpg
H2

571.jpg:
H3:

572.jpg

leafar:
And all with changeable wristband ??

it doesn’t said. don’t know.

Jun 9, 2017 10:53:23 GMT 1 mgk said:
Hey guys, what do you think about this new smartwatch ? Here is a first video from smartwatch ticks:

Seriously doubt the water resistant capabilities. The IP specs seems to one of the most abused standards  for marketing purposes out there on all of these watches. Anyway,I ordered one. Latest delivery estimation is "more than 60 days". Great, I'll have forgotten about it by then.

680 mAh would be a nice push in battery life!

Guys - don’t be fooled.
This waterproof rating is just shower proof. Nothing more.
Reception is not good and people who have tested them report poor reception on all types of radio. 3G data, Telephony, Bluetooth and WiFi.
Can’t even run custom faces on it yet. Don’t rush into these new releases - let the truth come out before you buy.

Personally I don’t understand the fervor over being able to change the bands. I suspect it is because you can’t more than a desire to wear a different band. That said of the watches I’ve owned the KW18 and the Zeblaze Thor have the best bands. Others are too stiff or not flexible enough like the KW08.   I will sacrifice my band changing ability for better reception every day of the week.

Jun 11, 2017 8:41:26 GMT 1 mgk said:

that video is interesting, i've asked him if he can comment after a week about the watch, sometimes damages will apear only few weeks later.

what do you think:)?

sonia good video thanks

Smartwatch ticks did an update of this watch and it appears to have a few problems. Enough to keep it off my list.

@capjon
yes this seems to be a very beta version. What I need is a big battery ( > 600 maH ), movable wristbands ( in my D5 I have a (half-) broken wristband; in a few weeks I suppose, it will break complete and then I have no smartwatch any more ) and more RAM than in my D5. Waterproof is not interesting for me, shower proof is ok.

Hi,

just got mine, looks good so far also just received an OTA update with minor fixes. One question though… has anyone succeeded with pairing this thing using the funfit app? I find the watch, I the BT pairing seems to work but the app does not recognize the watch… I mean at all!

I tried with 3 different phones already, usual troubleshooting (BT unpair, repair, disable, enable, clear BT cache, reboot, turn OFF, wait, turn ON, factory reset etc) done but no success. The app doesn’t even look bad, it would love to use it but for whatever reason I just can’t get it to work… any tips?

Regards,

Rafael

Jul 5, 2017 17:15:48 GMT 1 rafaelwv said:
Hi,

just got mine, looks good so far also just received an OTA update with minor fixes. One question though… has anyone succeeded with pairing this thing using the funfit app? I find the watch, I the BT pairing seems to work but the app does not recognize the watch… I mean at all!

I tried with 3 different phones already, usual troubleshooting (BT unpair, repair, disable, enable, clear BT cache, reboot, turn OFF, wait, turn ON, factory reset etc) done but no success. The app doesn’t even look bad, it would love to use it but for whatever reason I just can’t get it to work… any tips?

Regards,

Rafael

did you try to connect before or after the update?

Hi soniasophie9697!

I tried both and I was able to solve it… kind of. Here my findings:

Elephone P9000 Android 6: No connection.
Zopo Speed 7 Plus, Android 6: No connection.
Elephone S7, Android 6: No connection.
Umidigi Z Pro, Android 6: No connection.

The watch can be seen in Bluetooth, can be paired and an connection attempt is made but it’s dropped after aprox 0,5 seconds.

But now it gets interesting:

Elephone P9000, S7, Umidigo Pro after upgrading to Android 7: Pairing ok, connection ok, sync ok and notifications OK.

I also discovered how to get the smartwatch sport data into the watch: The FunFit app has in the “main” section in the upper left corner a “sync button” which will sync the workout data. So Mr Smartwatchticks, this is also solved now.

Regards,

Rafael

EDIT on Battery life so far: I’m running the watch now for 3 hours, WIFI off, BT on, phone/3G off and the battery still displays 99%. Doesn’t look that bad. My Zeblaze Thor is meanwhile down to 86%.

Jul 6, 2017 4:39:49 GMT 1 rafaelwv said:

thanks for sharing.

Another quick update: I inserted the SIM and the 2G reception was instantly there, however european users will have to change a setting using play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.themonsterit.EngineerStarter&hl=de as the band mode is set to WCDMA (this is US) and should be set to 2G/3G/Auto, only then the watch will connect to 3G.

EDIT about battery time: I inserted a SIM 2 hours ago, the watch is not running for over 6 hours, 2 hours of those with BT on and 3G (data) on. Battery is at 70% now. Still looks good.

EDIT 25 minutes later: The battery dropped within minutes to 60 and the watch turned off. I’ve seen the same thing happen to my Zeblaze Thor, the LEMFO LES 1 and the IQI I4, so this might be either that the battery needs to be broken in or a software issue. Anyway for the first day of usage 6,5 hours with in total with 3G data,sync (calendar, contacts, Hangouts, Device Policy App), wrist gesture and chat apps (Hangouts, Telegram, Signal) enabled isn’t that bad for this watch.

Anyone an idea how to put watchfaces on the ZoiyTop JM01 (H1)?