Zeblaze thor4 plus . Not getting details to my watch

thanks for your time . I’m a newbie and wonder if you have a simple answer to a simple problem . Recently got a thor 4 plus . Love the watch and all the good things about it so far . When I receive a call to my phone it is just showing as IN CALL on my watch . When they hang up it tells me who called . I’m trying to figure out how to get the callers name up live time . I used the wiiwatch2 app as my starter . I’m old and not too savvy with techno stuff am I missing something easy . Thanks for any replys . 

Jan 20, 2019 21:34:23 GMT 1 sparky1967 said:
thanks for your time . I'm a newbie and wonder if you have a simple answer to a simple problem . Recently got a thor 4 plus . Love the watch and all the good things about it so far . When I receive a call to my phone it is just showing as IN CALL on my watch . When they hang up it tells me who called . I'm trying to figure out how to get the callers name up live time . I used the wiiwatch2 app as my starter . I'm old and not too savvy with techno stuff am I missing something easy . Thanks for any replys . 

Since this is an Android 7 watch the app Watch Droid will work on it. I would suggest you try it. But don't download or update it from the Play Store or it will not function like you want. It is best to download the apps to your computer from the link below and then transfer them to your devices and install them. This way you have a backup copy on your computer in case you need to reinstall them. Make sure you select the correct version to install. You want Version 9.1. Install the Phone app to your phone and the Assistant app to your watch and set them up. The apps are very feature rich compared to WiiWatch 2. When the apps show up as "Installed" in Your Apps in the Play Store, make sure you turn off "Auto Update." 

Watch Droid Apps

Jan 21, 2019 13:45:01 GMT capt jon said:
Jan 20, 2019 20:34:23 GMT sparky1967 said:
thanks for your time . I'm a newbie and wonder if you have a simple answer to a simple problem . Recently got a thor 4 plus . Love the watch and all the good things about it so far . When I receive a call to my phone it is just showing as IN CALL on my watch . When they hang up it tells me who called . I'm trying to figure out how to get the callers name up live time . I used the wiiwatch2 app as my starter . I'm old and not too savvy with techno stuff am I missing something easy . Thanks for any replys . 

Since this is an Android 7 watch the app Watch Droid will work on it. I would suggest you try it. But don't download or update it from the Play Store or it will not function like you want. It is best to download the apps to your computer from the link below and then transfer them to your devices and install them. This way you have a backup copy on your computer in case you need to reinstall them. Make sure you select the correct version to install. You want Version 9.1. Install the Phone app to your phone and the Assistant app to your watch and set them up. The apps are very feature rich compared to WiiWatch 2. When the apps show up as "Installed" in Your Apps in the Play Store, make sure you turn off "Auto Update." 

Watch Droid Apps

Big thanks to capt jon. Without this exact reply I came across a couple weeks ago, I almost did away with my watch. Really. When someone called me using WiiWatch II, it would just vibrate once, just like a text message, and that’s it. With the newest version of Watch Droid, calls would vibrate just like an actual phone with vibrate when receiving a call, but it only work once with the first call on a fresh install of the app. Every call after was silent with no vibrate. VERSION 9.1 like you stated is what we want. Calls come to my watch and vibrate while on silent like you would expect. I never missed a call now. Thanks capt jon.

Feb 25, 2019 15:09:18 GMT ryanywg said:
Jan 21, 2019 13:45:01 GMT capt jon said:

Watch Droid Apps

Big thanks to capt jon. Without this exact reply I came across a couple weeks ago, I almost did away with my watch. Really. When someone called me using WiiWatch II, it would just vibrate once, just like a text message, and that’s it. With the newest version of Watch Droid, calls would vibrate just like an actual phone with vibrate when receiving a call, but it only work once with the first call on a fresh install of the app. Every call after was silent with no vibrate. VERSION 9.1 like you stated is what we want. Calls come to my watch and vibrate while on silent like you would expect. I never missed a call now. Thanks capt jon.

Kudo's accepted. One side note you actually want version 9.0 which I corrected in an update to that post. It will restore full phone features. Version 9.1 disabled the phone features and 10.0↑ disabled the remaining texting features.
Feb 25, 2019 15:22:17 GMT capt jon said:
Feb 25, 2019 15:09:18 GMT ryanywg said:
Big thanks to capt jon. Without this exact reply I came across a couple weeks ago, I almost did away with my watch. Really. When someone called me using WiiWatch II, it would just vibrate once, just like a text message, and that's it. With the newest version of Watch Droid, calls would vibrate just like an actual phone with vibrate when receiving a call, but it only work once with the first call on a fresh install of the app. Every call after was silent with no vibrate. VERSION 9.1 like you stated is what we want. Calls come to my watch and vibrate while on silent like you would expect. I never missed a call now. Thanks capt jon.

Kudo's accepted. One side note you actually want version 9.0 which I corrected in an update to that post. It will restore full phone features. Version 9.1 disabled the phone features and 10.0↑ disabled the remaining texting features.

Just read your last reply yesterday, and tried version 9.0 on watch and phone. Weird; it didn't make things better. With incoming calls, all calls after the first call will not even show on the watch; no notification. Only when the caller has hung up, will my watch notify me that I missed a call. I made sure battery optimization was off for the app, all permissions granted, and all that stuff. I don't think I missed anything. I uninstalled and even tried the whole thing over a second time. No change. I reverted back to 9.1 hoping I could get what I had back. It worked.

Can you clarify what I'm missing on 9.0 if what I have now (9.1) doesn't have the full phone features?

Suggestions? Maybe a glitchy file I downloaded and I should try downloading again through a different site?

Thanks in advance.