Zeblaze Thor

After my Finow x5 plus can’t be charge I order the Zeblaze Thor and I am very despoilment and I don’t know if it is the watch or knowledge.

1. I can’t stop app with like calendar with setting search?  
 2. No back button? only swipe and it is not working well.
 3. The connection prog WiiWare crash on my nexus p6.

I will be happy to know if it is a knowledge problem, and is there any way to get over this problems ? 

Jul 29, 2017 19:50:14 GMT 1 hari said:
 1. I can't stop app with like calendar with setting search?    2. No back button? only swipe and it is not working well.  3. The connection prog WiiWare crash on my nexus p6.

1. any app you can stop with settings search under running apps, you can also disable them. also use this: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.gesturesearch
  1. use this:  play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ace.jun.simplecontrol&hl=en very easy to use.

2. i use m2d which works just fine with wifi, bt and even 3g or use Swapp Link:  apkpure.com/swapp-link/com.preiss.swapps.link

***btw there is an update for the wiiwear app which makes it better to use, look for the thread about it.

Sonia thx for your answer

regarding setting search I use it on Finow on Zeblaze I don’t get the all application only the new install ones.

regarding m2d as you know we didn’t get the the update that we wait for it.

can you please point to the wiiwear apps I can’t find it.

Thx
Hari

Jul 30, 2017 21:38:34 GMT 1 hari said:
Sonia thx for your answer

regarding setting search I use it on Finow on Zeblaze I don’t get the all application only the new install ones.

regarding m2d as you know we didn’t get the the update that we wait for it.

can you please point to the wiiwear apps I can’t find it.

Thx
Hari

play.google.com/store/search?q=wiiwear&hl=en

***the developer of m2d is working on the apps many functions do’nt work with 5.1.