ZEBlaze Thor S

Hi all, does somebody has the firmware for the ZEBlaze Thor S Smartwatch. I’ve installed version Z10-KY_HFP-BT-20171122 but it does not seems to be the good one. Screen is upside down and the touchpad shifted 45°. Many thanks.

Mar 29, 2018 17:07:57 GMT 1 useivan said:
Hi all, does somebody has the firmware for the ZEBlaze Thor S Smartwatch. I've installed version Z10-KY_HFP-BT-20171122 but it does not seems to be the good one. Screen is upside down and the touchpad shifted 45°. Many thanks.

you can't use other watch firmware on this watch.  ***was preloader marked when you flashed?

Yes the preloader was marked.

Mar 29, 2018 18:45:29 GMT 1 useivan said:
Yes the preloader was marked.

even though you should'nt have flashed it with firmware that is'nt it's but if you do you must'nt mark preloader.  ther thor s have 2gb ram and 16gb storage, correct? 

i was thinking that thor could have every firmware that has the name thor. yes it has 2 gb ram and 16gb storage. is there a place to find a firmware for this thor s watch?

Mar 29, 2018 19:18:58 GMT 1 useivan said:
i was thinking that thor could have every firmware that has the name thor. yes it has 2 gb ram and 16gb storage. is there a place to find a firmware for this thor s watch?

i'm checking:)

Here is thor s FW donated by another member /thread/2314/thor-untested-kindly-donated-member