Zeblaze Thor S Upgrade

Hi,

I have just been advised that my Zeblaze Thor S has a system upgrade available, unfortunately the battery is to low for it to proceed at the moment. Does anyone know what the upgrade brings, I have searched the web but nothing is coming up

Rory

Upgrade done and I now have Bluetooth calling, not sure if this has already been out, maybe just delay in appearing on my watch for updating

a short videov about the update
Now connect wiwatch faster, stable with iPhone , and bluetooth callus available h…ps://youtu.be/aYKNAHYeT9k

Thanks Damak

I haven’t used my Thor S for quite some time but just checked and my firmware is from Nov 2017 but when I try to update, it says I am on the current version. However, it also says “Test Version” in the center of the upgrade screen.

Mar 4, 2019 20:00:09 GMT 2 tsg25 said:
I haven't used my Thor S for quite some time but just checked and my firmware is from Nov 2017 but when I try to update, it says I am on the current version. However, it also says "Test Version" in the center of the upgrade screen.

check the firmware section and see if your watch is up to date.

Mar 31, 2019 17:58:39 GMT 2 soniasophie9697 said:

Mar 4, 2019 20:00:09 GMT 2 tsg25 said:
I haven’t used my Thor S for quite some time but just checked and my firmware is from Nov 2017 but when I try to update, it says I am on the current version. However, it also says “Test Version” in the center of the upgrade screen.

check the firmware section and see if your watch is up to date.

I know the firmware is not current. My point was that the OTA Update doesn’t detect this and gives me a “Test Version” message. I never installed any “Test Version”. I only did an OTA Update when I first received the watch over a year ago.