Zeblaze Thor PRO

Jul 28, 2018 9:58:10 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Jul 28, 2018 6:26:14 GMT 1 rodrigoayam said:

worn them that you will upload a video about your watch and that they do’nt want to replace it or refund or pay for shipping for a watch you just bought. it is always better to pay with paypal or buy from aliexpress because of customer protection.

They offer garantee and did answered fast, they will pay for a refund or tarde the problem is the shipping actually, :/, even if I ask for a refund it will turn on a big waste of monye cause I will lose a lot at shipping, I have got a good promotion sale so am really disappointed now, mine saving turned to be expensive, XD

Jul 28, 2018 19:16:50 GMT 1 rodrigoayam said:

Jul 28, 2018 9:58:10 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:
worn them that you will upload a video about your watch and that they do’nt want to replace it or refund or pay for shipping for a watch you just bought. it is always better to pay with paypal or buy from aliexpress because of customer protection.

They offer garantee and did answered fast, they will pay for a refund or tarde the problem is the shipping actually, :/, even if I ask for a refund it will turn on a big waste of monye cause I will lose a lot at shipping, I have got a good promotion sale so am really disappointed now, mine saving turned to be expensive, XD

sorry to heard that,but that Sonia said is true,is better to paid with Paypal or use Alypay, better customer protection.
thats why i dont buy no more in Gearshit.

Jul 28, 2018 20:33:31 GMT 1 leafar said:
Jul 28, 2018 19:16:50 GMT 1 rodrigoayam said:

sorry to heard that,but that Sonia said is true,is better to paid with Paypal or use Alypay, better customer protection. thats why i dont buy no more in Gearshit.

Yeah I thought about it but it would not have compensated I guess cause using paypal I would have to pay in dollares I think, without it I could pay on my local currency (BRL reais) [in EBANX] which gives me only 0,38% of taxes on paying not the 6,38% from that the credit card company would tax me.
Jul 28, 2018 20:42:01 GMT 1 rodrigoayam said:
Jul 28, 2018 20:33:31 GMT 1 leafar said:

no, you not, paypal charges you as to your location. i mean they traslate the USD to the value into the value money in your country. i prefer alipay cause they do'nt take anything for the service as paypal does.

Hun, seems good, but what are their charges? Alipay is like paypal or and alliexpress only version of it?

Jul 29, 2018 6:08:39 GMT 1 rodrigoayam said:
Hun, seems good, but what are their charges? Alipay is like paypal or and alliexpress only version of it?

almost the same but but i see that alipay gives customer protection way better than paypal.

Hello.

Do you know if is it possible to update Thor Pro to Android 7.0 or 7.1?

If yes, what the pros and cons, please?

Thank you!

Feb 15, 2019 9:29:18 GMT jcnpjunior said:
Hello.

Thank you!

I would say no. If it could be done through a firmware update it would already be available as an option.

Feb 15, 2019 13:14:31 GMT capt jon said:
Feb 15, 2019 9:29:18 GMT jcnpjunior said:
Hello.

Thank you!

I would say no. If it could be done through a firmware update it would already be available as an option.

Thank you!

I trying to use Universal Launcher New Gen in my Thor Pro but I can´t to change the skins. Does not appear the skins options. It appears only the default skin. Do you know how to fix? tks