Zeblaze thor pro - worst smartwatch? Having lots of problem

Hi, wanna ask and share mine experiencie with the zeblaze thor pro, not sure if that problems I found are regular to other users, or just mine badluck ou it is Gearest store that sucks, Anyway… The story is that I have bought it from Gearbest and already complained about it on this forum, after a lot of daily complaining andfinally deciding to send it  back (the touch screen did not worked on some areas, seemed to be rounder or thicker I guess, than it should be) they sent me another and payed for the shipping (which was not included on their policy and a big relief for me since it is quite expensive). So the second one arrived and seemed to be working okay? The remote music control only control the volume but that was a minor thing, and the apps were impossible to use cause they did not fit on screen (the addaptative option dowesn’t seem to change then much) but that was solved by updating google basic apps, like services. Sometims seemed to me the battery was innacurate (vanish to quick, display differentl numbers with the watch on and off while charging) but things were okay. Then I decided to uapply the upadte they offered and things went terrible wrong, the brightness got very low and the app icons stuff seemed to look kinda reddish, so I tried to reset the phone, for no effect, than I decided to flash it with the file Zeblaze had sent me after I complained to them about the first watch but besides the download to the watch does not even start the watch now does not seem to be charging when plugged… so that is it… sorry bout the bad and rushed text, hpe to hear some opinios and suggestions from you guys, have you ghad some similar experiences? Does zeblaze suck? Gearbest? Or is just me that am very unlucky?

sorry for the problems,but read and search,mine is working good,even after 6 months

Probably you flashed a wrong firmware, maybe there’s several version for this watch. Try another one if you Can.

Dec 4, 2018 7:42:57 GMT 1 ricktop said:
Probably you flashed a wrong firmware, maybe there's several version for this watch. Try another one if you Can.

Hun… Thanks for the suggestion but don’t understand much about it (that was actually the first time I flashed a device) where could I get another version? The same watch can have different firmware versions??? Also, wouldn’t it install but show an error message or something like that? It didn’t even started downloading to the smartwatch.

Dec 4, 2018 3:54:09 GMT 1 rodrigoayam said:

no, Zeblaze do'nt make the watches just rebrand them under their name, i did'nt like the watch i think the reason it is cheap cos of hardware, not much thinking has been giving into it the same as Finow did with many of their watches like the q7\s1 which the s1 i had 4 of it and all were bad, bad hardware and bad software in the thor pro i can honestly say not so different in hardware, cheap screen with low resolution says alot but in your case also it is bad luck, i heard many complains about devices that were bought via Gearbest so...do'nt know but there are users who love this watch and have good things to say about it. 

does the watch make any sound when it is connected to a pc?

Dec 4, 2018 12:46:41 GMT 1 rodrigoayam said:
Dec 4, 2018 7:42:57 GMT 1 ricktop said:
Probably you flashed a wrong firmware, maybe there's several version for this watch. Try another one if you Can.

Hun... Thanks for the suggestion but don't understand much about it (that was actually the first time I flashed a device) where could I get another version? The same watch can have different firmware versions??? Also, wouldn't it install but show an error message or something like that? It didn't even started downloading to the smartwatch.

Oh, so the flash did not start, so just try again. Have you follower Sonia video tutorial ?

Dec 5, 2018 8:34:37 GMT 1 ricktop said:
Dec 4, 2018 12:46:41 GMT 1 rodrigoayam said:
Hun... Thanks for the suggestion but don't understand much about it (that was actually the first time I flashed a device) where could I get another version? The same watch can have different firmware versions??? Also, wouldn't it install but show an error message or something like that? It didn't even started downloading to the smartwatch.

Oh, so the flash did not start, so just try again. Have you follower Sonia video tutorial ?

I had followed their PowerPoint tutorial and even tried to change some options (change update software to only download and format and download) and it didn’t started anyway, tried lots of times, and waited to see if it was just slow or something. May be a problem with mine computer?? It also is not connecting very well I guess , sometimes it won’t charge ( which is not a computer usb problem cause I connected it to my cellphone and a charge box.

Dec 4, 2018 16:53:43 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Dec 4, 2018 3:54:09 GMT 1 rodrigoayam said:

no, Zeblaze do’nt make the watches just rebrand them under their name, i did’nt like the watch i think the reason it is cheap cos of hardware, not much thinking has been giving into it the same as Finow did with many of their watches like the q7\s1 which the s1 i had 4 of it and all were bad, bad hardware and bad software in the thor pro i can honestly say not so different in hardware, cheap screen with low resolution says alot but in your case also it is bad luck, i heard many complains about devices that were bought via Gearbest so…do’nt know but there are users who love this watch and have good things to say about it.

does the watch make any sound when it is connected to a pc?

Nope, it doesn’t make any sound.

Dec 4, 2018 4:06:18 GMT 1 leafar said:
sorry for the problems,but read and search,mine is working good,even after 6 months

Hun… Good to know, maybe it is mine bad luck only :/. Second one I got from Gearbest and still not working, do you have any recommendation or suggestions about what the problem may be? If you know something I can do, other good forum, site or something like that please let me know

Dec 5, 2018 8:48:13 GMT 1 rodrigoayam said:
Dec 4, 2018 4:06:18 GMT 1 leafar said:

Hun... Good to know, maybe it is mine bad luck only :/. Second one I got from Gearbest and still not working, do you have any recommendation or suggestions about what the problem may be? If you know something I can do, other good forum, site or something like that please let me know

Remove the battery and then connect to the computer. Press the power button and you should hear the sound. Next you will know what to do with SPFT. (make autoformat flash(format whole flash)then firmware upgrade to version XY_C5_X300_KY16_v1.4_20180512) I had the same problem. I wrongly uploaded the firmware and Smartwatch died. He did not react to anything. I was looking, reading, writing to Zeblaze and nothing. I ordered even newer - Thor 4 Pro. I thought and sorted all the tips into one and this way helped. Everything is working now. OTA updates to :-p

For something completely different. Does anyone know how to rip the firmware from an unrooted smartwatch? I want to keep this new OTA firmware XY_C5_X300_KY16_v2.1_20181201 because everything works on it.

PS. Upgrade flash without battery. When you make all ok then put battery back and done.

I have been thinking of buying the Thor 4 plus, but now after reading, I am having second thoughts. I currently own a KW88, which I am not too happy with. Even with my sim installed, it does not always make calls.
Has anyone tried the Ticwatch?

Jan 7, 2019 19:40:18 GMT 1 shannon said:
I have been thinking of buying the Thor 4 plus, but now after reading, I am having second thoughts. I currently own a KW88, which I am not too happy with. Even with my sim installed, it does not always make calls. Has anyone tried the Ticwatch?

I have recently bought the ticwatch e and find it is much better than the S99C I already own - the S99C is a full android watch that does not work properly - see this thread /thread/2197/kw99-firmware-on-zgpax-s99c

my ticwatch e runs android wearOS, which I understand to be a dirty word around here on this forum! the thing is, my ticwatch works perfectly (so far) and does not constantly and randomly disconnect. It is a little harder to change watch faces on it, if you like doing that sort of thing, but I have found to be extremely reliable. I cannot say the same of my full android S99C as that does not work properly at all and never has since I bought it. I have read on this forum that seems to happen a lot with full android watches. I was also considering a thor but have also read about reliability issues so I don’t want that one either

First - thanks to forum

Dez 18 i buy a x360
Not good so far - less battery - slow and so on.

Last week i visit forum for firmware lemx because my became no update via ota
The way to do i look for zeblaze thor 4 pro firmware.
Fazit
Both clocks updated and enjoy.
LemX now with all on round about 28hours
Thor 4 pro (alias x360) round about 21hours
And ota funtion ok
Best rgards eike

I have had a Zeblaze Thor 4 sent back for repair for over 14 weeks now because the backing plate cracked and a charging pin fell out (purchased from BangGood) how long does it take to get this fixed!
I bought a Thor Pro (from TomTop) to replace it and have had it for only 4 months and today it stopped working and will not turn on or charge or show on my computer at all!!!

I have zeblaze thor 4 pro and I was wondering if someone could help. When I don’t put any sim card I am wondering if i can see caller id on screen watch when someone calls my cellphone. Of course, zeblaze and phone are bluetooth connected but I cannot see anything on screen watch, I just feel a vibration but screen watch remains black. Thank you.