Zeblaze Thor Pro upgrade from 5.1 to 7.1.1

Hey guys,
I found a tweet for @zeblazeoficial for upgrading Android version on Thor PRO from 5.1 to 7.1.1.
Use hashtag #UpgradeThorPro, please join us and make pressure on Zeblaze for upgrading this smart watch.

Thanks,

Dec 3, 2018 16:40:43 GMT 1 reton said:
Hey guys, I found a tweet for @zeblazeoficial for upgrading Android version on Thor PRO from 5.1 to 7.1.1. Use hashtag #UpgradeThorPro, please join us and make pressure on Zeblaze for upgrading this smart watch.

Thanks,

you know you’ll lose the bt calling feature, right? 

Hello soniasophie9697,
I did not know that.
Is it impossible to get bt calling feature on Android 7.1.1?
Why?
Thanks for your reply.

Dec 4, 2018 13:02:17 GMT 1 reton said:
Hello soniasophie9697, I did not know that. Is it impossible to get bt calling feature on Android 7.1.1? Why? Thanks for your reply.

the higher the version is the more security issues come up do'nt forget google do'nt see these watches AS martwatches and that is why they do'nt get support and the rom that is going on the watches is not official but custom made especially for these watches, the firmware team always work to solve the security issues but has'nt had any luck so far with the bt calling feature.

Dec 4, 2018 17:46:39 GMT 2 soniasophie9697 said:

Dec 4, 2018 14:02:17 GMT 2 reton said:
Hello soniasophie9697,
I did not know that.
Is it impossible to get bt calling feature on Android 7.1.1?
Why?
Thanks for your reply.

the higher the version is the more security issues come up do’nt forget google do’nt see these watches AS martwatches and that is why they do’nt get support and the rom that is going on the watches is not official but custom made especially for these watches, the firmware team always work to solve the security issues but has’nt had any luck so far with the bt calling feature.

Sonia, I know about the BT caling will be lost with Android 7.1 update, but regarding the battery life and another pros and cons, Do you know what change to update from 5.1 to 7.1?
Tks