Zeblaze thor pro temperature meter?

When i install custom watch face that also displays the temparature, it shows 0c. Does that mean that it does not work ? The weather app works just fine. Just not on the watch face. The stepcounter, and heart rate monitor works fine in the watch face. Its just whenever there is a temperature reader in the watch face, the temperature stays at 0c.

Any ideas ?

Aug 22, 2018 10:39:46 GMT 1 gameunit said:

When i install custom watch face that also displays the temparature, it shows 0c. Does that mean that it does not work ? The weather app works just fine. Just not on the watch face. The stepcounter, and heart rate monitor works fine in the watch face. Its just whenever there is a temperature reader in the watch face, the temperature stays at 0c.

Any ideas ?

custom one or any watchface?

Aug 22, 2018 16:53:08 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Aug 22, 2018 10:39:46 GMT 1 gameunit said:

Any ideas ?

custom one or any watchface?

I only have 2 custom watch faces with temperature meter.

Aug 22, 2018 18:20:30 GMT 1 gameunit said:

does the problem accur on the custom face or also stock face?

Aug 23, 2018 2:22:20 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Aug 22, 2018 18:20:30 GMT 1 gameunit said:

does the problem accur on the custom face or also stock face?

Don’t have a stockface with temperature meter so i dont know. Do i activate the temperature meter somewhere like heart rate and pedometer, or is it on by itself ? Because i always turn those things off to save battery.

gameunit

it should be updated if you have on the wifi\3g are you sure you do’nt have a stock face with temp.? try and see if with Eric’s launcher the problem still exist.

Aug 23, 2018 12:19:41 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:gameunit

it should be updated if you have on the wifi\3g are you sure you do’nt have a stock face with temp.? try and see if with Eric’s launcher the problem still exist.

I installed Eric launcher from the day i received the watch.

Edit: it was working. But now it wont update the temperature on watch face anymore.

Edit 2: got it. Seems there is a slight delay when turning on WiFi. Working now.

Thank you very much.

the temperature is from the weather app, the watch does not have capability of reading local temperature, and quite a few of the stock faces displays it

Aug 23, 2018 16:09:33 GMT 1 d8nny said:
the temperature is from the weather app, the watch does not have capability of reading local temperature, and quite a few of the stock faces displays it

Yeah i figured that out. I always turn WiFi off when i’m not at home to save battery life.

Thanks