Zeblaze Thor Pro, Applications too large?

Greetings,

I’ve been looking for a possibility to solve this for a while, but I’ve encountered none, which lets me get to a point to think that there is no way to fix this little issue of mine.

I bought the Zeblaze Thor Pro a week ago and encountered the problem that applications are too large for the screen itself, ofcourse the watch has the function to make apps appear in a smaller box, but this seems to get handling much more inefficient.

Maybe someone has already found ways to get around it, I’m new to smartwatches so I’d like to point out that I might have described something unprecisly.

Kind Regards,
Ryan

PS: I hope this is the right category ^^

Aug 8, 2018 11:39:56 GMT 1 xName said:

the only option for now is the option of square display and i found that in most cases the round display is preferable and you can access what you need and if not you can switch easily between the two options. The other ways need root or it is in developers' section and you sure need to know what you are doing.

even if there will be custom rom that wo’nt help with the apps display, if you can just contact the developer of the app and ask if he can make it suit round display.

Aug 9, 2018 2:16:41 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Aug 8, 2018 11:39:56 GMT 1 xName said:

the only option for now is the option of square display and i found that in most cases the round display is preferable and you can access what you need and if not you can switch easily between the two options. The other ways need root or it is in developers’ section and you sure need to know what you are doing.

even if there will be custom rom that wo’nt help with the apps display, if you can just contact the developer of the app and ask if he can make it suit round display.

Thanks for the Reply, I see so this almost fully depends on the app developers due to the fact the Watches only use general Android and not Wear.