Zeblaze thor pro accelerometer problem

Yesterday i received my new zeblaze thor pro. First thing i did was check for latest update. All was fine and up to date already. Just one thing is wrong. It seems that the accelerometer is inverted ? My screen doesn’t wake up upon rising my wrist. When i put down my arm, the screen wakes up. It’s like it’s all inverted. What can i do to correct this ?

Thank you for your efforts.

Wrist gesture works strangely on this watch (like on the LEM7), so we can just hope that the FW guys will solve this in a next update.

Aug 19, 2018 12:05:20 GMT 1 ricktop said:
Wrist gesture works strangely on this watch (like on the LEM7), so we can just hope that the FW guys will solve this in a next update.

Ah, great. Just have to wait it out. Thank you. Other then that, the watch works great.
Aug 19, 2018 12:05:20 GMT 1 ricktop said:

Same problem here !! Lemfo y3!

jesvi22

did you try reseting the watch to see if it is firmware problem?

Aug 26, 2018 18:28:23 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:jesvi22

Yeah I tried but I still encounter the same problem … but it doesn’t bother me now coz now , I have twrp/magisk installed and I tweaked the props of the device and now I’m free from that annoying gesture!!!

Aug 27, 2018 16:27:48 GMT 1 jesvi22 said:

Aug 26, 2018 18:28:23 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:jesvi22

Yeah I tried but I still encounter the same problem … but it doesn’t bother me now coz now , I have twrp/magisk installed and I tweaked the props of the device and now I’m free from that annoying gesture!!!

Can you detail your solution ? Thanks

I have had that happen to me, but it solved itself after some time. I think the watch gets confused when it is off the wrist and put down laying on its side lol