Zeblaze thor pro 3g bricked

Hello
I bought a new SmartWatch called zeblaze thor pro its works fine just when i need to update playstore service its turn off and the screen goes black no matter what i push button and plug usb nothing happens except that its detected in the usb pc as mtk device.
So i try to flash it with sp flash tool and original firmware just give me a error 4032 code… So what i think its not in the fastboot mod :roll_eyes: if somebody can help me out and show the key combination to entre the fastboot mode or any other method just make it booting again.
I try to email them and they send me old firmware 1.4 and stupid doc to explain for dummy how to flash it … Thankx for advance

Hmm 4032 sometimes can mean a bad/dead EMMC chip!

Did you try the Format All option in flashtools?

There are many tutorials on YouTube regarding solving error 4032 in sp flash tool.

Yesterday i try another thing.
I found the battery dead i charge it out
And plug again hold the power button and plug usb voila its detecte another usb driver i install it from mtk all driver his name look like preloader mtk usb.
Try to flash it with sp tool when i hit download or upgrade or whatever then plug usb in still can’t detected it.
I though may be in fastboot mode I try adb command devices still nothing.
I think maybe the problem in the driver
What you think about cdc mtk driver

I saw them all even in hindu and Russian