Zeblaze offical store response to qc issue pusher failure

My recent  experience from Zeblaze Official Store on Aliexpress .

…………………………….

Me

18/11/23 16:25

Hi Zeblaze , very happy with my new Thor Pro smartwatch but only minutes after ordering a spare charging dock the button on my new watch has fallen off

. Photos attached , please advise . Thank you .

…………………

Zeblaze Official+Store

18/11/24 03:23

Hi,Dear friend,

We carefully checked the watch to make sure everything was in a good condition before shipping it out.

I’m so sorry to hear that.

Please accept our sincere apologies.

We are so sorry to cause you inconvenience.

You may need to take apart the back cover so you can install the button.

Could u pls kindly try to fix it on your local watch shop ?

Please kindly inform us of your decision at your earliest convenience.

Thanks & Best Regards

………………………………
Me

18/11/24 03:51
Hi , its a brand new watch , received 19th Nov 18 . I have no intention of removing the case or taking it to a watch shop . The item is new & has a fault .

……………………………………….

Escalated to Aliexpress dispute .

………………………………………

Ho hum lol   , bear this c/s  in mind when ordering folks .

www.flickr.com/photos/126637622@N03/44212389800/in/dateposted-public/

www.flickr.com/photos/126637622@N03/44212390110/in/dateposted-public/

www.flickr.com/photos/126637622@N03/44212390390/in/dateposted-public/

in all years i have been using smartwatches that never happened to me, turn strap yes ( finow x3+), cracked screen - yep, sadly so too many times:( bad cover back on s1 and on H2 that is it, keep in mind on every defect watch most are well done you just fell on the one that is defect and bad customer services.

hope you’ll get a replacement or at least full refund but it is’nt fair to say do’nt buy this watch there are users here of this watch which i think they plzed with what it offers.

am i wrong leafar ?

Just return it and refund, don’t deal with those peoples they said that same thing to me, escalate and refund because QC, these watches and the seller are a pain in the neck,but depends of the batch my Thor pro even I did polish and change the strap it has been the Troy horse

Hi Soniasophie9697 , I like the watch a lot & im definitely not suggesting people don’t buy it . The pusher failure appears to be vey rare as you rightly say . My issue is that I purchased from the official Zeblaze store at a price premium believing any potential issues would be dealt with in a professional manner . Upon reflection Im sorry I didn’t get it from a cheaper independent source . It certainly wont stop me using Aliexpress either, great company . Manufacturers should stand by their products and show some responsibility , not fob customers off who have paid in good faith (y) I am going to follow the advice of leafar .

I bought zeblaze thor 4 pro and as I tried 4g Indian sim it dint work. Don’t know if it’s a technical issue or a defect. Bought it from banggood and now they are asking me to get it repaired at local shop nearby which will also end it’s warranty. It’s been just two days I received the watch. Can anyone help on it

product came whit defect and watch stop working.its not working at all.can not be switched on. I tried to contact the seller but did not answer me.Here are videos No 1 drive.google.com/file/d/10lwzkimU7h5gyfg3XMbk177PvgSb4v2Q/view?usp=drivesdk

and Video No2

drive.google.com/open?id=1SDBmsUWuc1RSEBIn6VEunJ2xcrVheVzS
here are also video that prove that something from the start wasn’t ok Whit battery when u got it out of box.
drive.google.com/open?id=1mUlpJi_rMTFJ9G7Aq6hZLaEmIk85r4m0

store replay:

We can judge nothing from the attached video,we carefully checked the watch to make sure everything was in a good condition before shipping it out. Pls check whether you full charged the watch. You can ship it back to us to check the issue.

me:
i payed u full amount and u trick me…also I payed costume too.so now u what me to send you watch back to trick me second time …and plus to pay for shipment again and wait more 2 month…why I need broken watch…send me money first and I will send watch back