X7 Official support thread - software and firmware support

We will be posting the firmware as soon as the Chinese national holiday is over.

Feb 10, 2019 5:13:26 GMT 2 RASC Moderators said:
We will be posting the firmware as soon as the Chinese national holiday is over.

can you upload firmware for finow x7? i have hardbricked it

Apr 6, 2019 7:24:15 GMT 2 tony87 said:
can you upload firmware for finow x7? i have hardbricked it

Have you checked firmware section?

There isn t the firmware of X7 in the firmware section

Apr 7, 2019 1:20:32 GMT 2 tony87 said:

let me check this and notify here.

pablo11

Apr 7, 2019 1:20:32 GMT 2 tony87 said:

do you had the time to test it?
I´m curious about the battery…

I’m not capable to meassure the battery but I can tell you what I do with the wacth so you can judge if it’s good enough.

On weekend, with low usage I don’t have to charge it in two days.

During the working days with phone calls (most of them throw bluetooth earphones) whatsapp, e-mails, a few FB notifications and a couple of hours of music (with bluetooth earphones) always 4G right now (21:55) I have 46% battery, so I will need to charge tonight but I could wait till tomorrow midday perfectly.

I don’t use always time, neither hand raise to see the time.

Hope it will help.

Hi I’m having issues with my X7 I can’t get any folders to display when I have the watch connected to my pc. Shows the X7 device but no folders

Have you set your usb mode to file transfer on your watch ? It’s like any phone, you need to set your usb mode.

Hi Eric thanks for the reply, Where do I find the USB mode settings in the watch menu?

It normally pop up when connecting the cable (like on your phone)

If not, go to settings - connect - USB and choose transfer data

2 Likes

Does any one has the firmware now? Can’t find the download anywhere. Neighther in the FINWO firmware section nor anywere else on the internet. But I need it urgendly. Thanks a lot!!!

We’ll try to upload it (with a very low line bandwidth it can take some time…)
@pablo11

1 Like

Awesome… thank you very much!!! Can you share the download link please, after the upload was successful?

Sure, if we upload it, it’s to share it… :smile:

Here is the X7 firmware - please research the flashing process thoroughly before you do this.
There is plenty of info here and a video on the YT channel as well.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lISjsW7gAtg889Zn-ejq1p88uMkhwOdF/view?usp=sharing

4 Likes

Perfect! Thank you very much @pablo11!:+1: :+1:

Is this the original firmware dated Jan 21 2019 or an updated version? If updated, what are the changes?