Wrist turn on timeout so SHORT

Hi , I am Thor 4 user. I have just bought for a couple of weeks.

Everything was well except wrist turn on function.

On my watch, it can turn screen on just 2-3 seconds when rising a hand. I use Universal Launcher New Gen lastest version. It has function to select wrist turn on duration feom 3 to 10 second. However, even with this function can’t solve the problem. It is still display just around 2-3 sec.

I want it to turn on 8-10 sec.

Who know how to fix it?

Pleae Help. :pray::pray::pray:

Dec 4, 2018 10:46:43 GMT 1 wanchalerm said:

you want it to last longer? not possible maybe with root.

Dec 4, 2018 16:55:40 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Dec 4, 2018 10:46:43 GMT 1 wanchalerm said:

you want it to last longer? not possible maybe with root.

I think 3 sec is to fast. I found that Universal Launcher New Gen has function to extend the duration but it isn’t work.

Do u know any other method withour root?

Dec 4, 2018 16:58:26 GMT 1 wanchalerm said:

i do'nt use the wrist gesture so not sure about universal launcher (ricktop) but this is implimanted into the firmware that can't be changed without root or even then might still not be possible.

If you use my launcher, first disable wrist gesture in the stock launcher setting. Then only mine should be enabled and time will be under control.

1 Like
Dec 5, 2018 8:30:23 GMT 1 ricktop said:
If you use my launcher, first disable wrist gesture in the stock launcher setting. Then only mine should be enabled and time will be under control.

OMG, it works :tada::tada::tada:

Thanks so much ricktop. I really appreciate your help. :pray::pray::pray:

Hello Guys,

I am new member and owner of Thor 4. I am also facing the same issue as wrist turn on function.

Thanks to Ricktop for providing the solution and supporting new members like me.

I tried to follow the solution, but couldn’t able to understand. I stuck between my launcher and stock launcher.

Could you please explain me step-by-step to resolve this issue ?

Many thanks in advance :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

Hi Ricktop,

I got about my launcher that is Universal launcher Next Gen. I tried to install it on my Thor 4 and it’s installed.

After installing, my SIM card stop working. I am not able to make any calls and use data internet. There is another problem as well i.e. I stuck with default watch face which come with Universal launcher.

When I try to change , it hangs and don’t let me do anything, Then I need to use power button to get it back to normal.

I tried installing and uninstalling Universal launcher couple of times from Play store without any luck. I stuck on the same situation every time.

Any idea OR solution how to fix this ?

Many thanks in advance

:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

Dec 25, 2018 8:58:49 GMT 1 jpdxb said:
Hi Ricktop,

I got about my launcher that is Universal launcher Next Gen. I tried to install it on my Thor 4 and it’s installed.

After installing, my SIM card stop working. I am not able to make any calls and use data internet. There is another problem as well i.e. I stuck with default watch face which come with Universal launcher.

When I try to change , it hangs and don’t let me do anything, Then I need to use power button to get it back to normal.

I tried installing and uninstalling Universal launcher couple of times from Play store without any luck. I stuck on the same situation every time.

Any idea OR solution how to fix this ?

Many thanks in advance

:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

Have you followed the YT tutorial?
It should have no effect on SIM card, it’s only a launcher…

Dec 25, 2018 8:58:49 GMT 1 jpdxb said:

it does'nt effect the sim i use sim with my watch and never had this issue same with watchfaces you can actually use more with the launcher than with the stock launcher.

Hi Guys, how are you all doing??
Very happy with my fresh arrived Smartwatch, buuuuuut
I’m facing a little issue on my Zeblaze Thor Four Pro. I’m not sure if is the firmware that’s is quite slow or other problem, like the main watch… I Just dont want to stay froze for 4 seconds when I turn my wrist to see the clock, you all are understand me?
I care about the battery, but for me it’s a main function, like turn my wrist and zero seconds after I can see the Watch face…Got it?

So I heard about the amazing Universal Launcher…and I installed, however it did not fix my problem.
The zeblaze usually when I turn my wrist on, get’s 3 to 4 seconds to the clockskin get loaded… and I put the function “wrist turn on time out” to 0 sec…
I also follow the steps on YT channel, so I turned off the gesture in the stock launcher setting…and it’s not working at all…
Am I doing something wrong?
Thanks in advanced for all the support…
regards
Yamamoto

Feb 21, 2019 21:54:42 GMT maxyamamoto said:
Hi Guys, how are you all doing?? Very happy with my fresh arrived Smartwatch, buuuuuut I'm facing a little issue on my Zeblaze Thor Four Pro. I'm not sure if is the firmware that's is quite slow or other problem, like the main watch... I Just dont want to stay froze for 4 seconds when I turn my wrist to see the clock, you all are understand me? I care about the battery, but for me it's a main function, like turn my wrist and zero seconds after I can see the Watch face...Got it?

So I heard about the amazing Universal Launcher…and I installed, however it did not fix my problem.
The zeblaze usually when I turn my wrist on, get’s 3 to 4 seconds to the clockskin get loaded… and I put the function “wrist turn on time out” to 0 sec…
I also follow the steps on YT channel, so I turned off the gesture in the stock launcher setting…and it’s not working at all…
Am I doing something wrong?
Thanks in advanced for all the support…
regards
Yamamoto

I am a bit confused but believe you are asking if you can make the watchface respond quicker when using Gesture? If that is correct, from what I have read on this forum I don't believe that part of the feature is adjustable. Only the amount of time that it displays, stays on, if you use the Universal Launcher. I personally use this feature very rarely because it is a big drain on the battery. 
Dec 5, 2018 7:30:23 GMT ricktop said:

Hi Rick. I have used your launcher and it work so well. However, sometime I think it comsume battery faster than normal. So this time I just want to try normal mode.

Do you know how to enxtend wrist turn on timeout from 3 to anytime longer 5-8 sec?

Mar 5, 2019 10:18:04 GMT maggyasd said:
Dec 5, 2018 7:30:23 GMT ricktop said:

Hi Rick. I have used your launcher and it work so well. However, sometime I think it comsume battery faster than normal. So this time I just want to try normal mode.

Do you know how to enxtend wrist turn on timeout from 3 to anytime longer 5-8 sec?

Normal launcher does not have this feature.

Mar 5, 2019 10:44:32 GMT ricktop said:
Mar 5, 2019 10:18:04 GMT maggyasd said:

Normal launcher does not have this feature.

What if I root the watch? Will I help?

maggyasd

yep, if you know what to do:)