WiiWatch crash

Hello. Just bought a KW99. Trying to connect it to my Samsung Note 8.
Installed WiiWatch on my phone, starts it, device management, finds the kw99, connect - the application immediately crash on the phone and the watch says "Phone disconnected "

Any suggestioms?

TIA/Kent

Check the app authorisation. What’s your OS version ?

App is fully authorized
My Samsung has 8.0.0 (latest for it)

Is it the KW99 or the PRO version?

Oct 6, 2018 8:18:10 GMT 1 svlkent said:
App is fully authorized My Samsung has 8.0.0 (latest for it)

unpair them both and reconnect them only via the app make sure they are'nt paired via bluetooth and you can only use wiiwatch 1 not wiiwatch 2 it is for android 7 watches for now.

Oct 6, 2018 11:16:34 GMT 1 Deepak said:
Is it the KW99 or the PRO version?

no:) it is’nt ive been notified that the kw99p has’nt been released as the kw88p for sale and same with kw68, weird…

Hi, did you manage to get this resolved?
I am experiencing the same issue on Meizu Note 8 phone running FlymeOS and WiiWatch.

I have resolved my issue by downgrading the WiiWatch to version 1.98

Thank you all for helping me to solve the issue of WiiWatch. I had a very hard time trying to get my KW98 to connect to my phone android 8.1. I used the WiiWatch app which came in the watch. The QR code just send you to download the latest version available at he website disregard what version of android is in your watch. The solution is try downgrade version until you get the best match as mention in this discusion
All WiiWatch version is available at apkplus for download. Watch Droid also working correctly in replacement for WiiWatch.

Thanks you team