WiiWatch 2 Notifications?

Hello and good day to all here. I have a quick question. I am a person that likes to learn and understand apps and other things so that I can be a bit of service to anyone that may need it (still new to this and is a student myself). I’ve been trying WiiWatch 2 app for kospet prime se watch, and the one thing that I’ve noticed is that any and every single notification that is in regards to the system on the phone (one plus 7 pro running android 10) It will send me a notification, for example, if i take a screenshot, it will send a notification to my phone, while i’m on the phone, each time I turn the screen on the phone, it will send me a notification, I just don’t understand how to either get the wiiwatch 2 app to not send a notification, or to actually go into the system of the phone itself to disable sending me these unnecessary notifications. The only ones i want sent to me is the ones that matter such as a call or a text message or email or basically the ones I want sent to my phone. anything i can do in order to alleviate this??

As i said before why not use watchdroid instead ? You can customise your notifications much more . If you want -

Uninstall wiiwatch ii

Install this on watch

Install this on phone

Make sure on watch to turn off battery saver etc for app .

1 Like

I use the new version of watch droid but i am going to download and use that version, it seems as though that must be the best version of this as you are not the only one that says use this version and I will. thank you in advance

1 Like

Yes . This version . Not the new one . Many more features :wink:

1 Like

goodness!!! I see why you guys recommend this version. it sure has a lot more features and seem to repair the issue i had with the lag of notifications. thank you. Google must have made the creator of this app to kind of bottle neck it

2 Likes

does this version 9.0 allow for google maps notification or do i just download the entire google maps on the watch. mind you this watch is not activated with sim or on wifi just using it with my phone.

1 Like

yeah i set that. so that way it can give me turn by turn without having to reach for my phone. awesome again thank you so much. I do plan on getting more of these kinds of watches in the future. i’m about a one a year kind of guy. so if there is any future smartwatches that is coming i would like to know.

2 Likes