Wii watch has stopped working

Hi, this watch is fantastic, however the app on my phone crashes as soon as it connects to the watch. My phone is a one plus 3t running android 8.0.

Dec 25, 2017 16:51:00 GMT 1 yotoprules said:
Hi, this watch is fantastic, however the app on my phone crashes as soon as it connects to the watch. My phone is a one plus 3t running android 8.0.

i'll check it and notify as soon as possible.

Also, there is another issue: the battery won’t charge above 98%. Do I just need to charge it longer? I have charged it for 3 hours

Dec 25, 2017 20:19:36 GMT 1 yotoprules said:
Also, there is another issue: the battery won't charge above 98%. Do I just need to charge it longer? I have charged it for 3 hours

when it is on or off? turn it off and charge it, if this problem continue plz let us know.

Dec 25, 2017 21:35:47 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Dec 25, 2017 20:19:36 GMT 1 yotoprules said:
Also, there is another issue: the battery won’t charge above 98%. Do I just need to charge it longer? I have charged it for 3 hours

when it is on or off? turn it off and charge it, if this problem continue plz let us know.

I charged it while it was off then accidentally turned it in at like 90%, I will try charging with it off tonight.

Also: I fixed the crash issue by installing wiiwear from Google play, everything including Bluetooth calling and notifications work perfectly.

I need support with wii watch. I have my new H2, i am very happy for that but i have a problem with wii watch. I installed and configured but when bluetooh disconnected and connected again it lost the time, and i need to configured again. Somebody knows why? Thanks and sorry for my english.

Jan 15, 2018 15:08:32 GMT 1 sabocr said:
I need support with wii watch. I have my new H2, i am very happy for that but i have a problem with wii watch. I installed and configured but when bluetooh disconnected and connected again it lost the time, and i need to configured again. Somebody knows why? Thanks and sorry for my english.

weird, have you tried to see if the app needs to be updated on the phone? try to pair and unpair again.

Jan 15, 2018 19:11:23 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Jan 15, 2018 15:08:32 GMT 1 sabocr said:

weird, have you tried to see if the app needs to be updated on the phone? try to pair and unpair again.

Ok, i will try. Right now i am using Watch droid and it´s a good app. Thanks Sonia.