What are your top Daily to Useful apps?

Hey… Thor pro 3g has a large screen :slight_smile: it’s doable hehe

1 Like

I just tried Voice. Nice app! Thanks.
I was using Mortplayer audiobooks. This is much more clean and is open source.

1 Like

no problem! I only use the best xD

Wow! Thanks for the recommendation on some of these apps.
Especially, Voice, Viber and some of the Google apps.

I would like to try MyRunningApp but it doesn’t show on the Play Store on my watch and if I try to install from the site it says my device is not compatible with the app (I have a Lemfo Lem8). It looks like a Wear OS app, how could you install on your full android watch?
Thank you.

Not possible in this case. There are just a few standalone apps for android wear you can make running on your watch. But not this one, because it needs to comunicate with your mobile.
Look here:

2 Likes

I just downloaded from the google play store. The app is for phones. You can possibly install the app on your phone then create an apk which you can send to your watch. On my watch it shows up and installs without problem. Weird

Has anyone successfully installed MyRunningApp from Google play?

Try this link on your watch (touch the grey play.googledotcom)

1 Like

It’s not an android wear app? Ok, I thought it is. Thx for checking this out!:+1:

1 Like

Lol I thought the entire forum was focused on full android watches hahha

If you have wearOS 2.0, maybe there’s another version specifically for wearOS on the watch’s play store

It IS focussed on full android watches…:wink: But still you can make some Wear apps work on our watches…

I’ve installed the app successfully on my phone and sent the apk to the watch. The watch asks me if I want to install the received apk, it seems to install, but then the app doesn’t open.

Using your link I get the same error I got arriving to the Play Store from the website, telling my device is not compatible with the app version, because that link points to the Wear OS version (as you can see in the details), but I can’t find another version on the watch.

1 Like

Hi . Forgot to get back to you . App doesnt work on watch whatever i try . Says " not compatible on this device " . Tried everything . Never mind eh

Sorry to hear. The link goes to the normal, non-wearOS for phones. I just clicked it and reinstalled on my phone running Android 9.0. This is very strange.

What watches are you guys who cant get the app to install or load using?

Sorry to hear. What’s your watch brand and model?

Thor 4 duel . Thanks

1 Like

The link goes to the android version if clicked on phone or pc, and on the wearOS version if clicked on the watch, even if it is an Android 7.1 device (Lemfo Lem 8).

1 Like

I thought so too, that’s why I asked people to use the watch to download from the link thinking you all used full android and not wearOS, lol.

strange. you could use an apk editor and change the minimum android version but that’s maybe an overkill and not worth it? someone here might be able to do it for you if you provide them with the .apk

To be honest i only downloaded as you said it was the " holy grail " of apps :grin::grin: . I’ll stick with my trusty Runmeter

1 Like

ok, sorry about that! These things are so complicated in regards to compatability

1 Like