Well, I pulled the trigger

Kospet Optimus Pro. I wavered at the end, almost got the Hope. I actually like big clunky watches and the Hope is a little bigger than the Optimus. But ultimately I wanted to buy in at the latest and greatest technology.

I also liked the Zeblaze Thor 5 Pro. And down the line, maybe that’s a second one I get. Or maybe I circle back to the Hope, so I can have a dual processor one and a more standard one.

I wish we could get these full Android watches built with the quality of a Samsung watch. Yes I realize then the watch would be $400.

I thought the kospet was the best looking of all the watches I researched. And that’s important to me.

7-15 days is what Banggood is saying on the shipping time. I can’t wait to get it.

3 Likes

Good choice . You can now enjoy the fun :+1:

@Mark_Williams Way to go Mark! Thanks for keeping us up to date on your choice of watch and the reason that made you decide on that particular watch…that is much appreciated mate as it will certainly help someone else when they are making a similar decision. And as @Dr_Andy_Vishnu, Tim said 'Now the fun begins"! I’ve had my Kospet Hope for about 3 months now and it has been 3 months of pure enjoyment (Ok, ok, and maybe a few swear words here & there!) But as you would have already realized Mark…The people on the board are only too happy to help you in any way they can (Know that for a fact mate, because the questions I asked were so basic they must have wondered if I have ever seen even a Sundial! :laughing:) So enjoy exploring Mark! Cheers, Doons

2 Likes

Thanks Doon!

Yes I have noticed how helpful and friendly everyone is.

I’ve got a lot to read up on in preparation. Watch Droid. Universal launcher. Planning my next purchase, lol.

2 Likes

@Doonsbury
Sundial? Has anyone said sundial ???:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

@G1NT0N1C :rofl: Yep, I guess I kinda left myself open for that one! See what I mean @Mark_Williams ?! If they guys in here don’t know about it…well it ain’t been invented yet! Cheers, Doons