Welcome New Moderator!

What the hell is going on here???:thinking::joy:

2 Likes

I have no idea how this madness started ???

1 Like

What?!! What the hell is going on around here!!! What do you mean @Dr_Andy_Vishnu ā€œHas JUST NOW achieved the rank of Moderatorā€!!! The good (:woozy_face:) Doctor has been pushing us around for ages! I want a full inquiry into how Dr Andy has apparently been masquerading as a Moderator and making life a complete misery for all of us wonderful, loyal, lovable Forum members! :woozy_face: By Golly! Me and my powerful friend @G1NT0N1C will get to the bottom of this of my names not Harvey H. Mushman! Cheers, Doonā€¦erā€¦Harvey! :rofl: :crazy_face:

P.S. Oh the false innocence of that ā€œI have no idea how this madness startedā€! Gezzzzzzzzzzzzzz

3 Likes

Oh dearā€¦
Whereā€™s Nurse Ratchet?
Isnā€™t it past medication time?

Now back to bed everyone and stop all thisā€¦

5 Likes

Hahaha! :rofl::rofl::rofl::+1:

Oh Lordy be! Now I am frightened! Not only is @Dr_Andy_Vishnu an ā€œOfficialā€ Moderator nowā€¦he has also been given permission to be a ā€œMedication dispensing Moderatorā€!!! Look Pablo, your the head Honcho, so I guess you can say that the good ( :woozy_face:) Dr can dispense happy pills to all and sundryā€¦but do we really have to call himā€¦erā€¦ā€œNurse Ratchetā€?!! :woozy_face: :crazy_face: :rofl: Cheers, Doons

2 Likes

Sorry boss :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

But is it really closed :thinking:ā€¦
Only time will tell :joy::joy: