weird behavior when updating weather on my h2

Hi there, i have some weird problems wich occure when i try to update weather via 3g and other. On my playstore i can download apps via wifi and after download with data 3g for 2 times it stopped working i cant download from playstore via 3g anymore wifi no problem. The weather story and my faces. I got the watch installed my skins into the clockskin folder and strange things started to happen, first i noticed that my faces with weather did show the temperature but weather symbols didnt change, sometime later i changed a skin from a nonweather face to one with and it didnt load and i ended up on the first stock face and all of them i have didnt load watch rebootet itself but very slowly i noticed if i turn off the 3g i suddently could load these faces again. day later i updated the weather via 3g and everything worked like it should with weather symbols changing like they should. sometime later faces wont load again or when they load symbols arent changing again but temp does. wth is this do you gals and guys experienceed something like that? Greets!

Does the watch get hot? Feel hot or warm at any time?

it gets warm as any androd device but only under load when i watch a movie or browse the net it does get warm but not really hot. I will try other faces with weather from our g+ comjunity, maybe i did something wrong making the faces on the other hand they all work perfectly on my s1 plus. this is so weird and the fact playstore only works with wifi and not with 3g. Greets and thanks u are willing to help!

Jan 27, 2018 16:34:51 GMT 1 uruqai said:

if you can reset the watch and try from start and see if the problem still accur.

hi Sonia u mean hardware reset to factory settings? for now weather seems to work well with wifi but at night i get the day symbol. Today when i was outside i tried gps worked well hut as i turned on 3g data i got some reboots again last reboot was pretty slow. What is the actual tirmware or kernel? Greets

Jan 29, 2018 1:41:56 GMT 1 uruqai said:
hi Sonia u mean hardware reset to factory settings? for now weather seems to work well with wifi but at night i get the day symbol. Today when i was outside i tried gps worked well hut as i turned on 3g data i got some reboots again last reboot was pretty slow. What is the actual tirmware or kernel? Greets

yes, just to see if the problems still happen.

Hi weather somehow fixed itself dont ask me how… now it updates via 3g and wifi without rebooting and it changes the weathrsymbols on the faces wich has the weather display. I deleted the clockskin folder made a new one optimized all my watchfaces with wfd for the h2 and since then its working. The last problem connected to weather remains… watch doesnt know if its night or day, on the default stock weather it shows correctly the moon at night and sun at day. But faces wth weather always show sun no matter if its night or day. A member from g+ also complained about the same issue he has with his h2. Tried to set watch to am pm format but no changes on the faces still sunny all the time. Greets :slight_smile: