Wear Os on Lemfo LEM7?

Is it possible to install Wear Os on a Lemfo LEM7?
I saw that AndroidWear is running on Ticwatch E with MediaTek processor 
thanks 

Jun 30, 2018 22:05:57 GMT 1 bassoccello said:
Is it possible to install Wear Os on a Lemfo LEM7? I saw that AndroidWear is running on Ticwatch E with MediaTek processor  thanks 

no, and why would you want to??
Is it possible to install Wear Os on a Lemfo LEM7? I saw that AndroidWear is running on Ticwatch E with MediaTek processor  thanks 

It should be possible, but not at the moment. I'm looking into porting it, however, don't expect anything. I will try to port LineageOS first, as that is an easier entry point, at least for me.

I will hopefully receive my watch the next week and then I’ll be able to start working with it.

you really need that?

try to use the wear launcher first, than remove the Gapps and install Gaps wear package. should do the job

where can i find the wear launcher and gaps wear package? plz give me the link

launcher:
www.apkmirror.com/apk/google-inc/android-wear/android-wear-2-14-0-205024581-gms-release/

play:
www.apkmirror.com/apk/google-inc/google-play-services-android-wear/
www.apkmirror.com/apk/google-inc/google-play-store-android-wear/google-play-store-android-wear-8-3-42-release/

just try those links. Install to /system/

Jul 20, 2018 8:20:45 GMT 1 seb84 said:
launcher: www.apkmirror.com/apk/google-inc/android-wear/android-wear-2-14-0-205024581-gms-release/

play:
www.apkmirror.com/apk/google-inc/google-play-store-android-wear/google-play-store-android-wear-8-3-42-release/

I’ll give it a go and let you know how it goes.
To be honest - the circular launcher that is used on the majority of these watches was originally posted from wear a long time ago and is now the stock launcher
With the development of Eric’s launcher - there really is no need to use Wear anymore /thread/1529/universal-launcher-new-generation-2

Jul 21, 2018 7:04:28 GMT 1 RASC Moderators said:
launcher: www.apkmirror.com/apk/google-inc/android-wear/android-wear-2-14-0-205024581-gms-release/

play:

To be honest - the circular launcher that is used on the majority of these watches was originally posted from wear a long time ago and is now the stock launcher
With the development of Eric’s launcher - there really is no need to use Wear anymore /thread/1529/universal-launcher-new-generation-2

I love erics launcher. i want it on my lg instead of the wear launcher… still working on this one…

Jul 21, 2018 7:04:28 GMT 1 RASC Moderators said:

play:

be sure to completely get rid of the original gapps before using those.