We need help or we cannot survive - seriously!

Thankyou very much . Very much appreciated :+1:

2 Likes

@promethian Thank you mate.:handshake:

1 Like

sent a small amount through my friendā€™s paypal account.

4 Likes

Thank you so much! And yes, itā€™s the right account.

1 Like

Thankyou very much . Appreciated :+1::+1:

1 Like

Just donated $10. Itā€™s not a lot, but itā€™s the best I can do for now. Maybe I can send more in the future. I donā€™t want to see this place shut down.

5 Likes

Hi Nick!:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@Nicholas_Herczeg Way to go Nicholas! Nice one mate. :+1::+1: Cheers, Doons

1 Like

Thanks very much my friend :handshake:

Great stuff . Thankyou from all

1 Like

@Louis_Peek Hey!!!
@Doonsbury @pablo11 @Dr_Andy_Vishnu Like I said, itā€™s not much, but I hope it helps. This community has meant a lot to me.

5 Likes

Hi Nicholasā€¦Same here mate! Not only a good place to learn about your watchā€¦and get sound and helpful adviceā€¦but a good place to make some great new friendsā€¦and yeah I am including you @Dr_Andy_Vishnu! :grin: I honestly enjoy coming here for the friendly (?!!:woozy_face:) back & forth banter between a whole group of guys, including @G1NT0N1C, @Louis_Peek, @pablo11, @mehul1ā€¦man just too many really friendly blokes to mentionā€¦and thats why everyone will chip in and help keep this Forum goingā€¦because there is a lot more here than just informationā€¦there is Mateship as well! Cheers, Doons

6 Likes

Bravo! Well said, mate!

4 Likes

Hey Guys . I am appalled at the situation. i use to be a frequent visitor to this site, butas my old Android watch does not work anymore but I havenā€™t in a while
The moderators and the whole team who hosts this sight is doing yeomen service to the Android community. I just donated a small amount , and will continue to support this endeavor thanks again

6 Likes

Thanks Tonga and thanks for the kind words :+1:

3 Likes

Thank you very much. Your help is appreciated.

2 Likes

Hi, just made a small donation. Best!

5 Likes

Hi George, Many thanks for the donation mateā€¦every little bit helps and is very much appreciated :+1: Cheers, Doons

2 Likes

Thanks George . Its appreciated mate :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you very much, mate!:+1:

2 Likes