Watchmaker on pc

hello.it is a possibility to download faces from watchmaker on pc. because watchmaker not compatible with android full watch

You don’t need a PC. Just export your face (don’t share). Now you’ll find your watchface on your mobile in a folder called beautiful watches - export. Now you can push it from your mobile to your watch, for example by using @marco_ferreira 's app “clockskin export”. You’ll find it at the playstore. Just install on your watch and follow the instructions.

But you know, that the stocklauncher of our watches can’t handle “.watch files”. You have to install Universal launcher to run watch files.

1 Like

But I can not find the export button in WatchMaker?

Well, that’s not the place to start a discussion about watchmaker here. In the pro Version, it looks like that:

Excuse me. I do not know

You can also download a “.watch file” from any website to your mobile and then push it to your watch with clockskin transfer.

I saw a few faces in WatchMaker that I like. May I search the web for download file. Watch I did not find

From my experience with watchmaker, some faces can be exported and some can’t.

With the Pro version there do seem to be more that can be exported but there are still lots of faces that don’t display the option.