WatchMaker clarification : Using the Universal Launcher,

WatchMaker clarification :
Using the Universal Launcher, you get some compatibility with the clock files created with the WatchMaker App. That does not mean that this Launcher runs the WatchMaker App, but just that the clock engine that it contains is capable of reading “.watch” files when they are put in the usual “ClockSkin” directory of your watch (the extra memory).

1 Like

… and all information and questions about latest development on the great Universal Launcher can be found here:
http://roundandroidwatches.proboards.com/thread/387/clockskin-universal-launcher-standalone-app

By the way, time for a little teaser :

and

Great news! Thank you Eric

Wow wow wow!

Thank you again for the hard work. I have many good androidwear watchmaker faces and I will try to use them in UL.

@Eric_Crochemore ​, a name to be written down in history :slight_smile:

Hi Eric. Those teasers are with the 1.1.8 version???

@Alex_Navarro no ! Next Big version.

OMG!! when? when?? :smiley:

@Alex_Navarro when ready. :wink:

@Eric_Crochemore ansious here!!! you’re veeeery good!

Hi there first of all congratulations for the gigantic work you have done!!
I cant seem to get access to the proboards site it says my gmail adress is not valid?
Could you help?
I would like to have your launcher…
And see more watchskins thank you so much in advance

I have a kw88 working with zip folders currently…

try with another browser

Ok got it thank you

One more question… where in the site can i find the faces for the kw88? And your launcher?
Thank you so much

Ciao Eric…io ho un Domino 368…e ho provato a ricaricare SWLAUNCHER…1.1.8…ma continua a darmi il problema delle face in versione ridotta…ho sbagliato qualcosa nel procedimento?? O non è ancora compatibile?grazie per il grande lavoro che fai…

Hi there Eric i have a question i hope you can clarify.
I have your universal launcher i think… its the watchclockskin Swlauncher 1.1.7.? When i have notifications the sound is ok but they show up on the notifications panel on the left and in the apps section only the message icon seems to have a red dot on the top corner showing your current notification but for example gmail or messenger or whatsapp they dont show the red dot with the number of notifications you have on the app.
What am i doing wrong do i need to configure it?
Or the launcher does not support the feature?
Thank you for your time in advance and of course thank you so much for sharing your knowledge.

Sorry …they dont show up on the notifications panel on the left…
Hey where can i find your 1.1.8 launcher maybe that solve everything no?
Sorry for my “delay” on this matter but i am newbie…
Thank you