.watch watchfaces source

I wanna ask about websites where you can get free .watch watchfaces.

I found:

watchawear.com - ofc

facerepo.com/app/search/results?platform=android&sortOrder=downloaded-most&faceApp=watchmaker&page=1 - the oldest one you can normally download but new use the watchmakerface: protocol with mean special app for android wear

plus.google.com/communities/106982503578105386202

www.watchfaces.be/?gwd_data=&watch_data=1&face_data=&termId=&year=&monthnum=&action=doFilter

1 Like

If you’re talking about paid faces, then it’s normal.
For other faces that are linked to watchmaker web like this one : www.getwatchmaker.com/watch/sH1Z7CM8uX
You have to be a little creative to download it, but it’s possible.

I think it’s no more possible. All links redirect to watchmaker web page :frowning:

Sept 26, 2018 12:17:26 GMT 1 giuvi72 said:
I think it's no more possible. All links redirect to watchmaker web page :-(

An example ?

Until last week I was able to download the majority of .watch files directly on my Pc, now every link redirects you to the related watchmaker clock page.
For example: facerepo.com/app/download/link/dinhxuanhd-copy-porsche-166102c2c6c.watch takes you to www.getwatchmaker.com/watch/sSkeWgnOPtm
This old link: facerepo.com/app/download/link/charlie-snoopy-peanuts-1516b869918.watch lets you download the file.

1 Like

You can try this for /sSkeWgnOPtm :
dk2dv4ezy246u.cloudfront.net/watches/sSkeWgnOPtm.watch

Sept 26, 2018 15:11:51 GMT 1 ricktop said:
You can try this for /sSkeWgnOPtm : dk2dv4ezy246u.cloudfront.net/watches/sSkeWgnOPtm.watch

Oh thanks, but it was just a random example 😃
Sept 26, 2018 22:44:55 GMT 1 giuvi72 said:
Sept 26, 2018 15:11:51 GMT 1 ricktop said:
You can try this for /sSkeWgnOPtm : dk2dv4ezy246u.cloudfront.net/watches/sSkeWgnOPtm.watch

Oh thanks, but it was just a random example 😃

My answer is not random, just change the watch id.

Works like a charm! Many thanks!

Is it still possible to download faces from getwatchmaker.com on pc?

Hello everyone,

I just bought lemfo 4 pro and wondering am I able to download .watch faces. Please help will be thankful to you.

for those who are interested in installing interactive faces on their watches with android 5.1 android 6 or android 7 full no wear here I leave this video using the launcher of Erik or Universal Launcher.

1 Like

Did they change how to get the faces from facrepo , I keep getting an error page when I change the watch code

Hello… is there any way to download pujie black watchfaces or pardo desgins from watchmaker ?

Understood…tried my creativity on this watchface
On facerepo with name mini Cooper red something…( Someone deleted my link😡don’t knw why?)
(Deleted link. Please don’t link to this side)

But ended up with this…
Access denied.
“” This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.

AccessDenied

Access Denied

CBEF0B3B3A07C99A

5VT5v0kMYsbQz5qxubotW9bGZjsulkOwJH4CC4/9xMemaOfafbjJzdQsJT22U/lqb8X+q6c2hSw=

“”""

Quale video? Io non lo vedo

In English, Please!

1 Like

This is a english speaking forum only . Please edit your post . Thankyou

This Post is nearly one year old.:joy:

4 Likes

How can i get faces “.watch”?