Watch faces and battery life

This may be a bit of a stupid question, and part of it I already now! I realize that the lighter watch faces, and the ones with active animation on them will consume more battery when the watch’s display is on. How much does a watch face affect the battery when your display is off? Logically one would assume none since the faces seem to be wallpaper. Plus, after a short period of time after the display goes off, the watch should go into a sleep mode. Faces on my Samsung Gear S3 are a little bit different, and from what I understand, they are running on that watch almost like an application. Any thoughts on this??

When the screen is off, the face should be stopped too. So only when showing should the kind of face affect battery life.

Mar 3, 2019 8:27:01 GMT ricktop said:
When the screen is off, the face should be stopped too. So only when showing should the kind of face affect battery life.

Thanks Ricktop! That is pretty much what I thought. I am having an inconsistent problem with battery drain, and just wanted to rule this out. I change my face almost daily. 

It says push pairing button on the watch and the phone. I could not see the painting button on the phone and on the provided leaflet

gultekineren AvatarMar 7, 2019 11:54:33 GMT 2 gultekineren said:

do you mean how to pair them via wiiwatch 2?