W1 universal

Is universal launcher compatible with my w1

Yes

I tried and it does not want to work. After an installation and a try to change a skin it have just ‘black screen’.

Dec 9, 2017 23:52:17 GMT 1 Kyokushin said:
I tried and it does not want to work. After an installation and a try to change a skin it have just 'black screen'.
ricktop
I tried and it does not want to work. After an installation and a try to change a skin it have just 'black screen'.

Look at the YT channel tutorial, you’ve done something wrong.

Dec 10, 2017 8:54:04 GMT 1 ricktop said:

Look at the YT channel tutorial, you've done something wrong.

Yes i did. The folder with skins do not need to be empty, then its working. Maybe some notification when is empty could be improvement. I noticed, even after few reboots an default/zoom buttons in launcher are doing nothing. The controll over that function is still over app connected to the power button.

make sure that you have only one folder named: Clockskin and not more and not clockskins it should only contain folders that contain items that ends with png. and not more folders, turn of and on the watch and it should be alright, 

clockskin - folders - contain items that ends with png.

So I installed the Universal Launcher and tried the suggestion of copying only the *.png files of a “test” watch face into a folder in the clockskin folder.

After restarting I also got the black / blank watch face. I then copied the files from a “test” watch face folder that were not copied (in the step above) into the “test” watch face folder. Restart and there was the watch face displayed for selecting.

I then copied all my watch face folders (including all files in these folders) into the clockskin folder and they are working.