Videos requests!

guys, i’m starting all over this thread again to make sure that all request will be in this section.

so i’ve done few new videos, and i hope to make videos that will make the usage of these watches not just good but great and fun, so…if you have any requests plz inform me here and i’ll do my best at least 2 weekly basis to upload.

i have done about settings and the hidden ones, started with notifications apps and i also want to do one on how to make watchfaces and another one on how to modify Wear apps for these watches but plz remember it takes time and with work and family not always easy but promise to do my best:)

go check the new videos i’ve uploaded:)

www.youtube.com/channel/UCPt33KEKqPJfxFTf7CaKcFw?view_as=subscriber

3 Likes

Hi. Maybe I’m stupid. But I can’t seem to getmthen watch skins on my watch. I have purchased the Lemfo LEMX. I downloaded Erics app. Idont understand the file manager.It seems they are on there. but I don’t know how to transfer. I downloaded some skins .They show me there on the google drive. But from there I’m lost. Please help.

Sept 16, 2018 14:11:34 GMT 1 lukpug said:
Hi. Maybe I'm stupid. But I can't seem to getmthen watch skins on my watch. I have purchased the Lemfo LEMX. I downloaded Erics app. Idont understand the file manager.It seems they are on there. but I don't know how to transfer. I downloaded some skins .They show me there on the google drive. But from there I'm lost. Please help.

You Can now use Marco application to transfer and set your skins.
plus.google.com/+MarcoFerreira1976/posts/5yhzxB6PzdH

What is it now that Google+ is no longer available? Thanks

1 Like

Ask Google LLC why it was terminated in April 2019.

1 Like

The app is clockskin transfer

2 Likes

Link to the play store listing

2 Likes