VICTORINOX Swiss Army Maverick Sport Chronograph skin.

missing/deleted image from Google+

prochainement mon ami “Pablo Eleven (Pablo11)” va parler de cette fameuse montre et il va la publier ensuite la mettre dans la famille des smartwatch android rondes!

@Di_Di Thanks! :slight_smile:

@Ruslan_Sokolovsky you can maybe have battery info more bigger

Thanx for this watchface, I really like it!

Another great job, thank`s Ruslan.

It looks one of the best one I have seen so far. Unfortunately I am unable to view it on my D5. What could be the issue? Till date, I have copied 124 watchfaces in the Clockskin folder and all works fine.

Would be nice in dark/black version too… :slight_smile: Absolut my fav! Keep up good work!

@Vincent_Albert Hi VA… I have just loaded it onto my D5 and it works perfectly… have you run out of memory?

@Andrew_Davis Hi AD, no i dont have space issue as of now. It’s indeed strange though. I even rebooted to check if any issues. Then deleted and pasted the folder back…but still can’t view in both the cases

@Vincent_Albert most common problem is coping folder inside folder after unzipping. This is not the case?

@Ruslan_Sokolovsky No, i copied it the same way i have done for the other 123 watchfaces. Just this one is not working :frowning:

Can you please make full instructions of how to install.

ZW please use the search bar…

@Zeeshan_Waseem first can you explain in detail how I can retrofit folding mirrors on my car please? I’m confident I gave you all the necessary information you need to be able to help me…
[sub]yes, this is a sarcastic reply[/sub]

@Ronald_Jansen lol

great job, thank`s

Hi Ruslan, you have beautiful watch faces, but I can not install on my Blitz. All I can do with my watch is .watch format, zip. formats show black. Is your watch rooted? How can I make your watch faces work on my Blitz? What do I do wrong?

@Ruslan_Sokolovsky finally I found out what was the issue. Your beautiful watchface is there among the 124 folders! Generally when I add a new watchface folder, they always appear after the last addition only (disregarding the alphabetical order, something like “Arrange by date”), but with your watchface folder it broke the rule and is now appearing somewhere in the middle order in the 124 watchfaces. Nevertheless, after finding it, I am very pleased :slight_smile: Thanks for your creation.

Thanks my friend
missing/deleted image from Google+