Valentine's Day 'Pre-Orders'?

Last Valentine’s day, on G+, I did custom Valentine’s Day faces done to a wood-burnt image theme. I am planning on doing it again this year. I am planning on doing an etched metal design this year. As this platform is different than G+, so is my request steps. I cannot check my messages 24/7 and I don’t have notifications on, however I will check in periodically. Also, since this platform supports personal messages, I can handle requests mostly or completely in PM. Anyway, here are some samples:

They come in Yellow and Rose gold as well as silver. I have included the wood varient as well. I can also mix styles & colours if desired. For anyone interested in one, obviously I need a pic. I also need the following:

1. Type of watch
  2. Stock or UL preferred
  3. Style or colour combination (I can also do coloured etching, but that takes a little longer.)
  4. Special message or instructions.
  5. May I use a copy of the final product (with watermark) in promotional materials or my professional portfolio?

I will be taking requests on this topic or if you’d rather not make your pic public, you can message me directly

Note 1: Although I am doing this free of charge, these custom faces are yours alone upon e-delivery. I will not send links to it to anyone but you and only in PM(personal message). However, what you do with it upon download is up to you.
Note 2: As I have plans on V-day, I will NOT be doing faces on that day. If you do not request a face before then, it will have to wait until after. I will take requests from now until the 16th. All business, after the request, will be handled in PM. Also, as I am a father of 8, I don’t have a lot of time to work. I will set priority for faces as needed. As long as you post a request before the 16th, I will get to it as soon as humanly possible. I will PM you if there are any issues.
Note 3: @Louis_Peek No food requests… unless you really must…lol :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Great idea Nicholas! :+1: The different styles of faces certainly look good. Me thinks your gonna be one busy little watch face maker over the next couple of weeks…and do you really think that @Louis_Peek is not gonna ask for one that looks like a “Sammich”?! :woozy_face: :rofl: Cheers, Doons

2 Likes

Obviously a toasted sub. :sandwich:

1 Like