Using Luncher and add clockskin working in it

Hello,

This might have been alredy askend in this forum but i didnt find answer to it.

With goal to make better smartwatch working almost like phone i have tested few luncher´s and app´s, also tested Eric´s Luncher aka Universal Luncher.
After reading the forum i found another luncher that was tested and it was working fine: Total Launcher

Im working on it and later when i fell happy with look of my watch i will make video to show wht i have acomplish.

So i ask for help in here:

How can i have clockskin working with Total Luncher?

Best regards,

Feb 11, 2018 4:07:11 GMT 1 marques said:
Hello,

This might have been alredy askend in this forum but i didnt find answer to it.

With goal to make better smartwatch working almost like phone i have tested few luncher´s and app´s, also tested Eric´s Luncher aka Universal Luncher.
After reading the forum i found another luncher that was tested and it was working fine: Total Launcher

Im working on it and later when i fell happy with look of my watch i will make video to show wht i have acomplish.

So i ask for help in here:

How can i have clockskin working with Total Luncher?

Best regards,

It will not be possible. It requires a whole bunch of code to run the faces. Unless you can add the built in face panel as a shortcut in Total launcher it won't work. There used to be a stand alone watch face app that Eric made but it was discontinued quite a long time ago. Maybe you should ask Eric for confirmation but this is my understanding of this situation. Cheers Pablo.

Pablo is right, you can try the Old standalone App (in this forum), or my new wallpaper App in Google store (but wallpaper are not usually supported on watch OS).

Thanks for help, it is almost done.

I found it and im alredy testing, but the double tap app is not the app that im looking, the other two link´s dont work, i need double tap to TurnOn and Off the watch. (I want to reduce usage of phisical PowerBotton).

Feb 11, 2018 8:53:20 GMT 1 ricktop said:
Pablo is right, you can try the Old standalone App (in this forum), or my new wallpaper App in Google store (but wallpaper are not usually supported on watch OS).

Wallpaper is not working also.