USB Debugging Authorisation Problem

I tried connecting LEMX to PC with USB debugging ON, the authorisation message pop up but when I tried to authorize it, it failed with this message showing up “Because an app is obscuring a permission request, setting can’t verify your request”. Please help. I am trying to use vysor to control the LEMX. Thank you.

Read more: /thread/2722/pc-connection-lem#ixzz5SOeOKVTf

Sept 28, 2018 12:54:24 GMT 1 @yeowyin said:
I tried connecting LEMX to PC with USB debugging ON, the authorisation message pop up but when I tried to authorize it, it failed with this message showing up "Because an app is obscuring a permission request, setting can't verify your request". Please help. I am trying to use vysor to control the LEMX. Thank you.

Read more: /thread/2722/pc-connection-lem#ixzz5SOeOKVTf

try to turn off and on the watch and try again.

Had restarted both the watch and PC but still the same. Vysor needs USB debugging on. Normal file transfer with USB debugging off works flawlessly.

android.gadgethacks.com/how-to/fully-control-your-android-device-from-any-computer-0164097/

Sonia, could you please try using vysor on your LemX and see if you could manage to connect? Vysor is a very good app to control the small screen watch using PC with mouse and keyboard. Thank you.

android.gadgethacks.com/how-to/fully-control-your-android-device-from-any-computer-0164097/

Sept 28, 2018 18:52:43 GMT 1 @yeowyin said:
Sonia, could you please try using vysor on your LemX and see if you could manage to connect? Vysor is a very good app to control the small screen watch using PC with mouse and keyboard. Thank you.

I’ve had this message one or two times. Are you sure your USB connection is stable and not connect/disconnect … Just try again, it should work.

I had this problem too. Try to “force stop” some app, which you already have installed (which may cause this problem) in “Uninstall aplication” menu. (For me it was either Zone touch app or Lux auto brigtness app.)

a solution for me and maybe for other people:
you have to clean the back of the watch where are the contacts.
after to dry it, i have re-connect the cable to my pc and this
time the usb spot was on.
hope to have solved for other people.

1 Like

Also on my zeblaze if the charger pins are a tiny bit out of line in randomly connects , reconnects