update the weather / automatic

Hello, I realize that the question is not right here, but I still think that maybe someone has a solution.

I have a Finow X5 Air. It tends to be awesome, but the data that does not come directly from the clock (like weather, temperature, moon phase, etc.) does not update automatically. So I have to update the weather manually, so that the data can be reloaded.
I’ve searched all my settings, but no point, such as update every 5 minutes not found.

Maybe someone has an idea! THANK YOU

Jun 7, 2018 10:07:11 GMT 1 mirbo said:
Hello, I realize that the question is not right here, but I still think that maybe someone has a solution.

I have a Finow X5 Air. It tends to be awesome, but the data that does not come directly from the clock (like weather, temperature, moon phase, etc.) does not update automatically. So I have to update the weather manually, so that the data can be reloaded.
I’ve searched all my settings, but no point, such as update every 5 minutes not found.

Maybe someone has an idea! THANK YOU

it should if you have gps always on and 3g, have you made sure that the clock wo’nt go to hybranation when screen is off?

Or you can try my launcher. :wink: