Universal Launcher not working on kospet hope lite

Please i want to confirm if there is another launcher that works perfectly well with Kospet Hope Lite, because i have installed UL on my kospet hope lite and it is not working well.

Hmm, normaly the Universal launcher works perfect and without any troubble on all kospet devices. It would be helpful if you could describe your problems more precisely.

2 Likes

My Bluetooth will be turning on and off, and there is no option where i can choose the screen size and its making the watch face always small.
Note that i have watched the Universal Launcher New Gen Youtube video but still the screen size option is not showing on my watch. I really hope i explain it more to your understanding. Thanks

Can you upload a picture?

I have occasionally had my watch faces off centre with UL . A quick restart of watch normally puts it back into place . I’m assuming you know how to use the square and normal mode screen option ? And also u have not altered any other settings

1 Like

Yes. Put your watch in round mode and make a restart.
If it doesn’t work, deinstall the launcher in the launchersettings, then completely uninstall in the watchsettings. Then reinstall. Important: make sure that you are in roundmode after downloading from the playstore. Then open the launcher the first time.

1 Like

I got it. You have to set the scale value to zero. Press and hold the face. Then pic the red dot in the left and move it to the middle. Scale value have to be zero.
Then save changes.

1 Like

Thanks very much for your assistance. I have done it and it is working perfectly well.

You are welcome, my friend.

2 Likes