TWRP recovery for D5 Pro (1GB-16GB)

TWRP 3.0.3 recovery port for D5 Pro (w613 based) 1GB RAM - 16GB ROM smartwatch with multi-language support.

Requirements
D5 Pro must have firmware v170710 (here).
SP Flash tool must be a newer version, I use the v5.1628

*** WARNING ***
DO NOT APPLY any OTA update after you have flashed this recovery! This could (soft)brick your watch.
OTA updates require stock recovery.

Notes
On the D5 Pro the stock ROM includes a service which overwrite recovery partition at every reboot if it’s different from the stock.
To overcome this issue I included also a patched version of the boot.img, from the v170710 ROM for the D5 Pro, which is exactly as the stock version but the recovery overwrite service is disabled.
The included scatter file is modified to load both the recovery and the boot image files; no changes to partitions layout are present.
* Newer firmwares *
If you have a newer firmware version, please read here the how-to for updating your boot.img after you successfully flash the TWRP recovery.

Installation
To install, use the usual procedure for flashing the recovery with SP Flash Tool. Don’t do it if you are not 101% sure of what you are doing.
Usual disclaimers apply *** I am not responsible for anyone’s issues here. Use this at your own risk !! ***

1. Load the supplied scatter file in SP Flash Tool
  2. Make sure that no other other files is selected, ONLY boot and recovery must be selected, and press “download”.
  3. Power off the watch and then connect it to your PC and it will flash in few seconds.

After reboot, to access recovery use the “adb reboot recovery” command.

That’s all.

Download
TWRP 3.0.3 for D5 Pro (w613)

the twrp is randomly usable for the d5+ (w613)

I’m sorry I can’t confirm it, I don’t have a D5+ to test with

@ciro thanks very much mate !! Excellent work