Twrp for Zeblaze Thor 4 Pro (mt6739)

Does this run for zeblaze thor 4 dual?

Will this TWRP be compatible with the Thor 4 Dual as it shares same screen and buttons and hardware etc ? or not ?

this firmware have BUG with screen brightness

Hi i am New on this side, my zeblaze thor 4 pro arrived my in 15 days. I read the Bad Batterytime, i like to install this ROM. Must i have to root it befor? Which program can I use for this “root” Part if i need this ? I now i have to open the bootloader befor like some mobilephones, correkt? I read nothing about this.

Tanks for help!

@Si_Mon, twrp is a recovery not a ROM. You don’t need to have root in order to flash twrp. Usually if you want root, you will root it after having flashed twrp. There’s no need to unlock the bootloader, to flash a rom or recovery onto these watches we use sp flash tools, not fastboot.

2 Likes

Tanks for the Answer, what is with the Bootloader lock? I know at a Sony Phone i’ve forget it on time after flashing and nothing work. Is it at the Thor 4 PRO differently?

Good afternoon I am new to the forum and I only have one week with my thor 4 pro, I wonder if this TWRP corrects the problem of delay to show the time when raising the arm.

No . Unfortunately it wont

Many thanks for your kind attention Tim_Collins! I am sad because I would like to solve this problem of delay. I do not know if I can use this post to ask this question but which application should I use? Wiiwatch 2 has many flaws and few features.

Using various watches at times i have found installing universal launcher has made the " raise " function quicker " but not always . I have know idea why though . If you dont like wiiwatch try watchdroid from the playstore . Thanks

Many thanks for the tip tim_Collins

Hi souzafl,
can you upload again firmware for the Zeblaze thor 4 plus, please.
I have this watch and it stoped working so I need it to flash firmware.
Please reupload

@morpheusda, the firmware is still available from the link souzafl gave us
https://mega.nz/#!W4AU1ALB!PBGnwOorDo8MdrTpAyReTxjih3l47SLXmx4DF1YXG4k

Hi, is somewhere a custo TWRP and rom for the Zeblaze Thor 4 Dual? Thx in advantage

Hi guys!!!
Can anyone tell me does it work this TWRP on my smartwatch Zeblaze Thor 5 becuase they both have same procesor MT6739 .
I downloaded twrp from Thor 4Pro but recovery ‘recovery_twrp-20181231-1400.img’ and patched boot ‘patched_boot.img’ is bigger than the original from my stock rom.
If anyone want to try the stock rom for Zeblaze Thor 5 you can download on:

mirrorace*com/m/2TGn3

Cheers

Hi, all the links to the TWRP files are dead. Please upload the zip file containing the recovery and boot image again. Thanks

Since it’s only in his recycle bin you can access it by using the mobile version of the site, or you can use this direct link: https://drive.google.com/u/0/uc?id=1dDKQ-U36OR2oPYeKcLG4h79U1eT-N5qx&export=download

1 Like

Is there any way to root zeblaze thor 5 pro knowing it have the same pross

Hello!

Does anyone have the OP link (TWRP and ROOT)?