TWRP for Kospet Optimus Pro (KW_C8_LFLT)

thanks mate.
I had to do it a bit differently as I could not connect the ADB to my watch,
but everything worked perfectly at the end just as you said ( even the moment of pure terror you spoke of came along :slight_smile: )
do you think apps like greenify, amplify and such are worth installing on our watches?
I remember they worked wonders on some of my phones long ago

I would also like to extend my undying gratitude to mr. iscle

For the moment, I installed intelli3g which is an xposed module and performing battery tests.
Maybe I will consider Greenify for the future.
I will let you know

I am new to full android watches. what is the advantage of installing this.
or point me the direction where I can find this information
please advice. thanks.

This is a custom recovery. It is not easy to install ( I think the correct term is flash). If you’re not sure of what you’re doing I suggest you do nothing at all. More information about can be found here in the forum or in the XDA developers forum.
Cheers

1 Like

okay i’m going to research on xda forum thanks

cool, please do.
I’m trying amplify.
looks promising

1 Like

Ok, I will. Let me know your progresses too.
Cheers

Hi
(iscle)

I have been looking for this for a long time. Someone said the whole community thanks you and I can only come a poor second. Thanks again

1 Like

Any update on this?
I’m curious how the root xposed apps are working out on the pro.

Will this twrp work on kospet Optimus(2gb ram version)?
Thanks

I guess many modules are working.
I tested personally
Intelli3g : working
Smart network: working better than intelli3g (more interesting options to manage network & synchronization)
Gravitybox: non working last version but I haven’t had time to test other versions.
Let me know if you need some other information

did Intelli3g do any good?
I might be very wrong on this but I feel like 4G doesn’t get that bad on my battery compairing to the other Gs.
did switching to 2 and 3G make much of a difference?

Intelli3g does what it says it does. Switching to 4g only when necessary is definitely increasing my battery life. I uninstalled it because I think smart network module for xposed by wanam is better and has a lot more options.

Actually I’m very busy at work, so I’m using the Optimus pro only as a phone companion (almost 3 days battery life) and have not had much time to test other modules, but as soon as I can I will definitely give a try to Universal GMS doze.

Cheers

1 Like

Maybe, haven’t tested it… Try it, you have nothing to loose (be sure to have the stock firmware to flash it in case it gets bricked)

1 Like

Hello, I followed your method. but
After I flashed xposed framework with TWRP , Stuck on bootloop.
Which version of xposed framework , did you flash?
Thanks…

Downloaded latest Nougat version from XDA

Thanks for quick answer… FW is 2.6
I installed TWRP and put the magisk.zip and Patched zip which contains boot.img.
I succeed rooting process.
I installed the Universal GSM module also.
But I installed the xposed .apk and I and insatlled the xposed frame with recovery.
I flashed from the version 8.8 though 8.9 … but unfornatley all of them made the boot stuck to the screen “android” … Of course I fixed with recovery TWRP , uninstall xposed frame. and reflash the zip files for the rooting.

I don’t know what was wrong. Please help me…

I had the same issue with xposed (I told about some moments of terror). I just waited some minutes and then the device booted up normally.

1 Like

Thanks a lot… You are right.
I waited for about 5~10min with screen “android” … then booted up normally…
It it really some moments of terror… ^^:grinning:

1 Like

Curious…
Now that twrp and root is full working on Optimus pro, I wonder if it’s possible to edit whether the mic shuts down with the screen is off.
Right now, the mic shuts down when screen turns off, even with built in recorder.
Maybe it can be adjusted to stay on?
It would be nice to record while screen is off.
Right now only option is using Bluetooth recording. Which does work quite well.
Using Easy Voice Recorder.
Thoughts?